British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Vadim Tarasenko has just confirmed on Polish TV he is coming to Peterborough soon. My prediction June 1.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If he is injured, and has received treatment or is taking anything - perhaps even advised a rest,  don't see the issue with Worrall taking a short holiday, most families have to sacrifice during the season for speedway, if he has had some R&R and comes back firing then happy days

• Like 4

3 hours ago, JoeW436 said:

Agreed 

+1

2 hours ago, JoeW436 said:

He certainly gates well Tarasenko 

His scores haven't been that great for Grudziadz so I'm not getting too excited..

24 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

His scores haven't been that great for Grudziadz so I'm not getting too excited..

Hasnt he got a CMA of 6.5 ish and hardly any last place, if its true he's on a 5 average thats alot to be excited about 

26 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Far more exciting than Hans or Richie take your pick

Ok but we need more than one change (Three I reckon) for it to make any difference..and we are running out of time and still heard nothing.

5 hours ago, krompa said:

Vadim Tarasenko has just confirmed on Polish TV he is coming to Peterborough soon. My prediction June 1.

Stop throwing darts please 

• Haha 1

How convenient Richie. Goes on a pre booked holiday for 7 days Thursday to Thursday & then he guests at Edinburgh the day after he gets back & scores big . He rode at Oxford & then went on holiday. 

Anyone who genuinely thinks he was injured has has the wool pulled over their eyes. He wanted a holiday during the season so claimed to be injured. He has even been mocking fans by pretending to post he is in Bolton on social media. 

But it shows he doesn’t care about Peterborough .
If notice he booked his holiday when Plymouth didn’t have any fixtures scheduled but missed 2 local derbies for Peterborough. But at least he has got a nice tan 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lenny Lion said:

How convenient Richie. Goes on a pre booked holiday for 7 days Thursday to Thursday & then he guests at Edinburgh the day after he gets back & scores big . He rode at Oxford & then went on holiday. 

Anyone who genuinely thinks he was injured has has the wool pulled over their eyes. He wanted a holiday during the season so claimed to be injured. He has even been mocking fans by pretending to post he is in Bolton on social media. 

But it shows he doesn’t care about Peterborough .
If notice he booked his holiday when Plymouth didn’t have any fixtures scheduled but missed 2 local derbies for Peterborough. But at least he has got a nice tan 

Maybe he already knows he’s been dropped from next week and decided to say f it I’m having a holiday 

If that's the case, I'm hoping it's Hans aswell with Rohan and Wadim coming in.

2 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

If that's the case, I'm hoping it's Hans aswell with Rohan and Wadim coming in.

You can’t drop worrall and Hans, I’m pretty sure Hans is the one to leave, 

• Like 1

Sad to see how much Andersen has declined over the last couple of years. Ok the fella is now in to his 40’s so you expect a decline of sorts that’s only natural, but the decline has been a pretty big one considering just how good he was a few years back. Was my favourite rider at Ipswich where he turned from a promising young second string to a genuine number 1 by the time he left us. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Sad to see how much Andersen has declined over the last couple of years. Ok the fella is now in to his 40’s so you expect a decline of sorts that’s only natural, but the decline has been a pretty big one considering just how good he was a few years back. Was my favourite rider at Ipswich where he turned from a promising young second string to a genuine number 1 by the time he left us. 

Each to his own, never liked him.