British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

52 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Panthers won't be run by Scrooge next season 

Would be good to have something to go on wouldn't it..

Fingers crossed we get a stay of execution and that Tarasenko will be the first name on the team sheet.

Have to get Buster out though because he'll just drag our club down and end up scuppering a deal for Tarasenko when other clubs make him better financial offers because he'll certainly be a man in demand on a low average that he'll make a mockery of.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

See that he is going to try fish & chips. Good choice Vadim, adopting the English culture. However, you must be careful not to get food poisoning like your dear, old uncle. Definitely check the fish hasn't gone off before you tuck in:D:D:D

• Haha 1

Truth is.... Vadim will ride for whoever pays the most, we can't be that naive to think any different 

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

Truth is.... Vadim will ride for whoever pays the most, we can't be that naive to think any different 

If he doesnt complete enough meetings and keeps his 5 average you can bet he will get plenty of offers...

19 minutes ago, mikebv said:

If he doesnt complete enough meetings and keeps his 5 average you can bet he will get plenty of offers...

If Buster's clever enough, he'd get him signed off injured now & but sign him up for King's Lynn in 2024

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, TTT said:

Fingers crossed we get a stay of execution and that Tarasenko will be the first name on the team sheet.

Have to get Buster out though because he'll just drag our club down and end up scuppering a deal for Tarasenko when other clubs make him better financial offers because he'll certainly be a man in demand on a low average that he'll make a mockery of.

He's already dragged our club down to an all time low

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

If Buster's clever enough, he'd get him signed off injured now & but sign him up for King's Lynn in 2024

Would be interesting to see if the Aces or Ipswich signed him...

Bet it would get reassessed to a seven very sharpish...

"Based on his performances in the meetings he did compete in, we feel that we need to put him on the average that he should have been allocated with in the first place..":D

45 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Buster wont give one next season..  Imho

Well done to the Panthers. But i doubt most would admit it..  You just can't please them on tonight

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Well done to the Panthers. But i doubt most would admit it..  You just can't please them on tonight

Worrall and Cook did well.  

Would Leicester swap Worrall for Harris I wonder 

• Like 1

Firstly well done to all involved tonight, but I’ve already seen a post on Facebook saying we won’t have anything to say or moan about now…ahh it’s ok we’ve only won once in 11 fixtures this year. But 2nd in a under strength pairs meeting fixes things for some 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Worrall and Cook did well.  

Would Leicester swap Worrall for Harris I wonder 

That is exactly what I was going to post.

Richie Worrall around Leicester is the equivalent of Andreas Jonsson around Lakeside back in the day.

What could've been if we had Vadim but Ben Cook done well so credit to him as well.

9 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Firstly well done to all involved tonight, but I’ve already seen a post on Facebook saying we won’t have anything to say or moan about now…ahh it’s ok we’ve only won once in 11 fixtures this year. But 2nd in a under strength pairs meeting fixes things for some 

Im not on FB. I hope your not referring to me. I'm on no social media

Edited by Bald Bloke