British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

54 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Onto the important stuff - Whose going to clean the air fence and toilets now?

I had an interview this morning, the first question was do you know how to insult the fan base ?

6 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Spot on from CL.

How is it Buster's fault that Alex Brady has lumbered Lynn with a huge deal for Laguta?

Thank you

5 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

If Tomalin wanted P/B like he said he did in Feb . Why don't he buy it now for next to nothing..

He does still want it but he can only buy it for the price that buster is asking for. 
trouble is buster is in dreamworld when it comes to evaluation of the club, like we are talking close to 6 figures !  Any sensible businessman could see that pboro speedway limited is not worth anywhere near that 

12 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

He does still want it but he can only buy it for the price that buster is asking for. 
trouble is buster is in dreamworld when it comes to evaluation of the club, like we are talking close to 6 figures !  Any sensible businessman could see that pboro speedway limited is not worth anywhere near that 

As things stand I’d say Pboro worth vertically nothing - with two months of the season left no certainty over availability of the Showground for 2024 or even a league to race in how things are developing at other clubs if I was Buster I’d take whatever I could get cus the value of the club goes down every day 

35 minutes ago, Haza said:

As things stand I’d say Pboro worth vertically nothing - with two months of the season left no certainty over availability of the Showground for 2024 or even a league to race in how things are developing at other clubs if I was Buster I’d take whatever I could get cus the value of the club goes down every day 

This 

It's MT and CJ in the background trying to get a new lease on the showground 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Ipswich need to hope he keeps at least one of the clubs going or you could end up with a wooden spoon !!

Our only chance of winning something!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think MT will come in at the end of the season with the announcement of a stay of execution for an additional 12 months at the showground with a view of a new stadium in 2025

Chris Holder still has his race suit, and MT will add Woffy to the side and build from that

For now its just hope that will get fans to the end of the season, but it will be worth it in the long term 

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

This 

And if successful they can either:

1) pay what Buster demands for the licence, or 

2) run NORA speedway.

Question: If Buster demands an unreasonable price does the BSPL have the power to substitute a fair price, and would it exercise that power?

(Maybe MT could get a legal opinion, to the effect that the licence is a "restrictive practice")

• Like 1

If I had my way I would lock Chapman in the toilets at the showground and leave him there until the bulldozers move in and flatten the whole site.

A fitting tribute !!

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Noodles said:

So Chris is more in the know of the happenings at Peterborough than Carl?  I don't think so.

Were you born stupid or is it something that has progressed with age?

You and two or three other Panthers idiots (apologies in advance to the decent P'boro supporters who thankfully are the vast majority) have taken every opportunity that you've been able to engineer over the past several months to blame KC for everything you can conjure up in your tiny minds!  I'll be the first to agree that KC  don't get everything right (no one does apart from you and your like)............... but make no mistake there would be NO speedway at P'boro OR KL without him.   

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

This 

I was led to believe it was MT who actually sorted out this seasons extention , 

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

And if successful they can either:

1) pay what Buster demands for the licence, or 

2) run NORA speedway.

Question: If Buster demands an unreasonable price does the BSPL have the power to substitute a fair price, and would it exercise that power?

(Maybe MT could get a legal opinion, to the effect that the licence is a "restrictive practice")

Its a private business same as any sports team he can ask whatever he wants 

Edited by noaksey
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

This 

Do you not see the problem with that?