British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Could Tomalin buy Leicester and cease the team in order for Peterborough to run there?

52 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

It'll never get the backing from fans though. It would always have to be Leicester 

Panthers , Tigers - whichever way still a pack of pussys :P;)

• Haha 1

Radio Cambridgeshire thinks we wont see Hans again either.

Does Buster want to be honest with the fan base for once in his life?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, TTT said:

The guy from belle vue said this a few weeks ago and I mentioned this and the new injury for hans being a little suspicious only for Mick Bratley to say it was nonsense. Now he's missed his flight. What next? 

40 minutes ago, TTT said:

Amazing how so many issues riders seem to have getting into the UK..

Need to have a word with some of the other European leagues to see what airlines they use...:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, mikebv said:

Amazing how so many issues riders seem to have getting into the UK..

Need to have a word with some of the other European leagues to see what airlines they use...:rolleyes:

Difference being that the rider's can travel freely around Europe. 

The best thing rider's can do is come across on the migrant boats

2 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

The guy from belle vue said this a few weeks ago and I mentioned this and the new injury for hans being a little suspicious only for Mick Bratley to say it was nonsense. Now he's missed his flight. What next? 

Caught in a massive traffic jam driving to the airport this morning, traffic at a standstill for hours. He even sent me pictures.

Edited by Mick Bratley
  • Like 3

Great win tonight at Kings Lynn, good tight meeting, all riders chipped in with points, big crowd, lots of Panthers supporters in attendance. Glad I was there to witness what could possibly be the last away win in the clubs history. (Although I sincerely hope this is not the case). Well done to all who went.

Edited by Pitch
Typo
  • Like 1

I don't understand all these conspiracy theories regarding Andersen getting injured / missing his flight. If Peterborough wanted to drop him they can, if Andersen wants to leave he can. I see no advantage to either story not being true, so why don't (some) people believe the stories?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I don't understand all these conspiracy theories regarding Andersen getting injured / missing his flight. If Peterborough wanted to drop him they can, if Andersen wants to leave he can. I see no advantage to either story not being true, so why don't (some) people believe the stories?

I think it was because of the surrounding circumstances, including his drop in form but mainly because someone on here said he was out, someone who has been a reliable source before. But it's been corrected. 

10 hours ago, Mick Bratley said:

Caught in a massive traffic jam driving to the airport this morning, traffic at a standstill for hours. He even sent me pictures.

He's under no obligation to do so and I don't doubt what you're saying is true... but maybe in this day of conspiracy theories he or the club could have posted said pictures on their socials with an apology, would have gone a long way, just saying

It's an unfortunate trait of society in general and here is no different that there is a presumption of guilt and innocence needs to be proven rather than the other way round. I guess that's what happens when society has been lied to on so many occasions. People need to manage and prove the most basic situations as true, as the default position is that they are lying. It's a sad state of affairs. but understandable when you consider the state society in is. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Flappy said:

So who's coming in then before the deadline 

Should be Tungate minimum in the event of fairness considering Buster has signed Breum for KL, We all know it won't be though.

Barker imo.

We had no race jacket for Kinsley last night, so I believe Hans had genuinely missed his flight, I know the sport is a shambles but that proves to me that it was a very last minute change