British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

4 minutes ago, iainb said:

Turnover for show profit for dough

A statement would be nice. Explaining whey he hasn’t delivered seemingly nothing

Edited by Bald Bloke

46 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

MT was the only one.He knew the situation because he said he was looking to re locate amongst many promises…Before the season even started….Buster thought it was done. Well now is the time for him, His mateCJ has said they have a bit of ground waiting.. Let’s see how much he really wanted to make the club great again.. We all know it’s all been Busters thought though….

Yawnnnnnnnnnn

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Yawnnnnnnnnnn

Tell me what i said is wrong.. The only thing i'll get is It's all Busters fault.. Makes me tired as well. Infact i'm off to bed  Yawnnnnnn;)

Ged Rathbone offered to buy back Panthers.
Buster or Carl Johnson has completely lied.

Ged has offered to buy the club multiple times and the text conversations are still there according to Lisa. 

So either Buster has lied saying there was no offers or Johnson has lied after telling Ged that Buster “would rather close the club than sell back to Ged”. 

The question is who?

1 minute ago, TheSmiler said:

Ged has offered to buy the club multiple times and the text conversations are still there according to Lisa. 

So either Buster has lied saying there was no offers or Johnson has lied after telling Ged that Buster “would rather close the club than sell back to Ged”. 

The question is who?

One of the above faked a heart attack at Edinburgh  hhhmmmm

• Like 1

Very rarely would you see a post from me siding with Buster but I don't believe for one single second that he would swear on his own grandchildren's lives if what he was saying wasn't true.

He could've easily told yet another lie during his career without even mentioning his grandchildren but to bring them up and swear on their lives is a massive move from him tbh.

Somebody is lying and we'll find out this winter imo but we've basically got to pick a side now and it's like picking between the Tories, Labour and Liberal (None of them are any good)

Buster - A known Liar who's made so many mistakes.

Tomalin - Newcomer who made his presence felt immediately by comments made on social media (Everything from false promises to talking us up like we're prime Real Madrid) Yet the only thing he's done to the club as of today is splatter the place in purple like we're an advertisement for Vimto.

Johnson - The middle man who basically got the mickey taken out of him every week on here, Branded everything from thick/idiot to someone who cleans the toilets.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

Very rarely would you see a post from me siding with Buster but I don't believe for one single second that he would swear on his own grandchildren's lives if what he was saying wasn't true.

He could've easily told yet another lie during his career without even mentioning his grandchildren but to bring them up and swear on their lives is a massive move from him tbh.

Somebody is lying and we'll find out this winter imo but we've basically got to pick a side now and it's like picking between the Tories, Labour and Liberal (None of them are any good)

Tomalin - Newcomer who made his presence felt immediately by comments made on social media (Everything from false promises to talking us up like we're prime Real Madrid) Yet the only thing he's done to the club as of today is splatter the place in purple like we're an advertisement for Vimto.

Johnson - The middle man who basically got the mickey taken out of him every week on here, Branded everything from thick/idiot to someone who cleans the toilets.

Well CJ ain’t got the money. Buster is done I believe, so MT has a pretty clear run I would say.. Let’s see what happens.

7 hours ago, Crumpet125 said:

His debut was last week.

It takes a week for news to reach where I live.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TTT said:

Let's be honest here..someone who states on a press release "I swear on my grandchildrens life" either has something to hide or hasn't got a lot about them as a person..His press releases are knee jerk to when he gets stick on here and downright woeful. Everything he does is just so unprofessional so I know which story I believe more.

Edited by chrismorton
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

One of the above faked a heart attack at Edinburgh  hhhmmmm

Think that's says everything about him when he was willing to waste hospital and medics' time and resources just to delay a meeting to give a rider who had been delayed more time to get to the track

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheSmiler said:

The question is who?

Don't want to get in a toxic argument but that's confused me because I heard that, although it's a bit hard to argue against Chapman's programme statement because of the way it's qualified.

If Rathbone did make an offer (unlikely that the BSPL would accept him back anyway allegedly?) then one assumes that he wouldn't do it on the basis (and I guess that he knows Butterfield (AEPG)) of Panthers finishing at the end of 2023?

All still a bit confusing?

20 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Don't want to get in a toxic argument but that's confused me because I heard that, although it's a bit hard to argue against Chapman's programme statement because of the way it's qualified.

If Rathbone did make an offer (unlikely that the BSPL would accept him back anyway allegedly?) then one assumes that he wouldn't do it on the basis (and I guess that he knows Butterfield (AEPG)) of Panthers finishing at the end of 2023?

All still a bit confusing?

Nobody can stop Ged buying the club. The BSPL only have the right to withhold a promoters licence. He'd likely get @NeilWatson back on board as promoter (if he wants to of course) 

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

Nobody can stop Ged buying the club. The BSPL only have the right to withhold a promoters licence. He'd likely get @NeilWatson back on board as promoter (if he wants to of course) 

Yes, I was part of the discussions and plans.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Yes, I was part of the discussions and plans.

So Buster is lyeing then?

12 minutes ago, Noodles said:

So Buster is lyeing then?

Is that even in question!?..and this is what is wrong with British Speedway and Phil Morris is basically doing the same by ignoring all this BS that goes on.

Edited by chrismorton