British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Tomalin is obviously paying for Laguta because Buster certainly can't afford to pay him and R. Lambert otherwise both would've been at KL.

Question now is will we be running in 2024 considering Tomalin is now backing up the pre-season hype? No reason to splash out big money at this late stage if we're 100% doomed.

• Like 1

Sad to see Patryk go but fantastic to get Artem in, the showground will suit him far better than the Norfolk arena.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Potent. 

Certainly should be especially around Peterborough.  This is exactly the kind of side we've needed all season.  

Uncle Artem and nephew Vadim in the same team.

Edited by Flappy

5 hours ago, TTT said:

Tomalin is obviously paying for Laguta because Buster certainly can't afford to pay him and R. Lambert otherwise both would've been at KL.

Question now is will we be running in 2024 considering Tomalin is now backing up the pre-season hype? No reason to splash out big money at this late stage if we're 100% doomed.

I've heard that Tomalin has done a big old runner and this is Buster stumping up for Artem. Maybe trying to give you a big send off?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Under the limit at declaration

No meetings ridden

On day of next planned meeting team would be over the limit due to Taresenkos average going 'live'

Bonkers sport

Same with glasgow

British speedway is a joke..2 months ago I would have been happy when it needed to happen but this merry go round at the end of the season when there is nothing to ride for just sums up what a tinpot league this is..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

British speedway is a joke..2 months ago I would have been happy when it needed to happen but this merry go round at the end of the season when there is nothing to ride for just sums up what a tinpot league this is..

isnt this a battle for the wooden spoon.:t:

50 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Maybe someone has come forward and agreed to cover Laguta's wages? 

11 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Under the limit at declaration

No meetings ridden

On day of next planned meeting team would be over the limit due to Taresenkos average going 'live'

Bonkers sport

But didn't Ipswich do the same with Craig Cook a few seasons ago ?

5 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

If they did he’d call that bonkers too and probably did. He doesn’t get blinded by club loyalty or bias. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StarBoy said:

I've heard that Tomalin has done a big old runner and this is Buster stumping up for Artem. Maybe trying to give you a big send off?

Shouldn't you be changing Tomalin with Brady in that sentance !! 

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

If they did he’d call that bonkers too and probably did. He doesn’t get blinded by club loyalty or bias. 

Yeah hes always had a soft spot really for the pussycats 

Think Cooks situation was to do with his rolling average at the time not an assessed average

Edited by scoobydoo

9 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

I think most teams has done this over the years.This is why I don't like the idea that the last day for an average is something like 23rd of a month but it doesn't come into effect until the 1st of the next month.This gives teams a week to do this kind of thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

I think most teams has done this over the years.This is why I don't like the idea that the last day for an average is something like 23rd of a month but it doesn't come into effect until the 1st of the next month.This gives teams a week to do this kind of thing.

Lets face it the rules are written to be manipulated every season it makes the sport the circus it is and always will be

• Like 6

Looks like Scott Nicholls should of asked Patryk Wojdylo if he was coming back next week not next year!!

• Haha 6