British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

11 hours ago, chrismorton said:

Ok what about Lying, crooked P####..is that any better?

I do think your getting carried away posting things like that at this stage! Your probably not helping the cause either.....

Why not wait until you know, before coming out with that? Or do you know the truth already ?

2 hours ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Whilst other riders sign with clubs, Artem Laguta is giving the Panthers every chance to run in 2024.

Artem told his manager that it's the Panthers or nobody.

Nobody then 

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I do think your getting carried away posting things like that at this stage! Your probably not helping the cause either.....

Why not wait until you know, before coming out with that? Or do you know the truth already ?

I have zero interest in anything you have to say..your ears only ever prick up if it's anything to do with defending Chapman or digging our Tomalin and it's boring..I hope he never does anything similar to your club as what he has done to ours...although I'm not 100% actually sure I mean that last bit.. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

And Wojdylo. Title challengers in my opinion.

Can't help feeling that "#####" or whatever you want to call him is really trying to make a statement and rub our noses in it..and I hope they fail badly to be quite honest...I certainly won't be watching...even on TV.

2 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Can't help feeling that "#####" or whatever you want to call him is really trying to make a statement and rub our noses in it..and I hope they fail badly to be quite honest...I certainly won't be watching...even on TV.

They will.

32 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I can fully understand your feelings and  I hope he fails too, Peterborough was one of the great racetracks and will be missed massively but it looks a cracking team he has put together.

5 hours ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Whilst other riders sign with clubs, Artem Laguta is giving the Panthers every chance to run in 2024.

Artem told his manager that it's the Panthers or nobody.

:D

4 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

At this stage! That's a good one. He's taken a club down, poached their assets, left genuine Peterborough speedway people (and some would say genuine speedway people) to try to salvage something from the mess that he presided over and left.

His last act is to cling on for some reason to seemingly stop the consortium moving forward. Although the council motion: "To arrange a meeting between the current owners of the Peterborough Panthers Speedway Team" suggests different unless it's a typo?

Chapman deserves everything that he's getting although he is quite welcome to put out a statement of clarification. He did it in the summer when he felt the criticism at that point was unjust. Panthers contract at the EoES has finished, as has the AEPG deadline to clear the site so what's holding him back now?

One can only assume that he doesn't give a stuff and has got everything that he planned and wanted? The floor is his!

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Hackney said:

Laguta/basso racing fan never fails to make me laugh.

Wouldn't quite go that far but that one did brighten the day up somewhat :)

18 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

At this stage! That's a good one. He's taken a club down, poached their assets, left genuine Peterborough speedway people (and some would say genuine speedway people) to try to salvage something from the mess that he presided over and left.

His last act is to cling on for some reason to seemingly stop the consortium moving forward. Although the council motion: "To arrange a meeting between the current owners of the Peterborough Panthers Speedway Team" suggests different unless it's a typo?

Chapman deserves everything that he's getting although he is quite welcome to put out a statement of clarification. He did it in the summer when he felt the criticism at that point was unjust. Panthers contract at the EoES has finished, as has the AEPG deadline to clear the site so what's holding him back now?

One can only assume that he doesn't give a stuff and has got everything that he planned and wanted? The floor is his!

Don’t think there is many would argue with that - im a KL fan and I’m first to admit Chapman has treated Pboro speedway and it’s loyal fan’s terribly - if it was the other way round im sure KL fans wouldn’t be happy far from it .Then Lynn sign the 2023 Panthers riders it’s not a good look for Chapman - it’s not the riders fault they are there to earn a living . 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Just the new team sponsor to come now no doubt Kings Lynn AEPG Stars 

Either that or Crendon.

You just know it's part of the cunning plan.