British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Poole/Plymouth Sunday 25 September 2022 - Semi-final Championship Play offs

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

No he's never had great deal of success at Poole. Compare his British final with the CLRC against a lot of the same riders will tell you that. but he's had a few goes now, he's maybe due a good one!!

I hope not!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

No he's never had great deal of success at Poole. Compare his British final with the CLRC against a lot of the same riders will tell you that. but he's had a few goes now, he's maybe due a good one!!

Not til next season thanks!;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

That's cos he tries to ride it like it's BV! Even Dan Bewley struggled at Poole on his very first visit (by his standards anyway!)

Do you think anyone would notice if we got Bewley for Kemp!!

Just now, foreverblue said:

Do you think anyone would notice if we got Bewley for Kemp!!

Nah! Worth a try ;)

• Like 2

any stream for this meeting @ Glasgow and Poole ? 

1 minute ago, jenga said:

any stream for this meeting @ Glasgow and Poole ? 

All play offs on BSN 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Yes far too expensive. Both Glasgow and ourselves have come in to form, it will depend on riders like Kemp and our Cooks for us and might depend on the guest Glasgow get, it is a shame that they don't have a full team but that is how it goes sometimes. Can't see Ulrich coming back, if Hume came back that would be a plus for them.

If no Danyon I would guess it would be Starke or Etheridge as a guest for him.

But a fit Danyon at reserve could be a trump card.

recon we could have summer for Ulrich  and any other from Ruml Starke Etheridge vissing 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mac101 said:

recon we could have summer for Ulrich  and any other from Ruml Starke Etheridge vissing 

Don't think you can unless the rules have changed, you will have to have a guest for Hume if he isn't fit and r/r for Ulrich.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Don't think you can unless the rules have changed, you will have to have a guest for Hume if he isn't fit and r/r for Ulrich.

Depends if Ulle is top 3?

7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Correct (or vice versa of course)

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Depends if Ulle is top 3?

He’s not according to the GSAs

Edited by NeilWatson

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Correct (or vice versa of course)

He’s not according to the GSAs

Hume is at reserve now so they have to use a guest for him if he isn't fit. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Hume is at reserve now so they have to use a guest for him if he isn't fit. 

My mistake, I wasn’t looking at the current GSAs. As you say, RR for Ulrich, guest for Danyon

• Like 1

Someone pinch me and tell me i'm dreaming! The Tigers are racing again on Sunday! It's been SEVEN WEEKS since the last home meeting and during that time i have become a Shaolin master and had a sex change (okay, i've not really done either but i could have done within that kind of time frame...) To be honest i'd almost given up hope of ever seeing the Tigers taking to the track again but knowing speedway it will probably drizzle a bit and get called off. Anyway, here's hoping all goes well on the day and both the Tigers and the Monarchs (yes, really!) get past the semi-finals and it's an all Scottish final in October (or possibly January depending on the BSPA...) :party:

• Haha 1