British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Plymouth v Poole Tues 20/09 Play off QF 2nd leg

So no preview yet from the Gladiators - fans or club - so whats the Plymouth 1-7? Pirates will be as usual. Its almost as if Glad fans have lost interest?!:rolleyes:

Garry May said on last week's BSN that he hoped Scotty Nicholls was still available, but still had to check on other potential guests.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So no preview yet from the Gladiators - fans or club - so whats the Plymouth 1-7? Pirates will be as usual. Its almost as if Glad fans have lost interest?!:rolleyes:

Garry May said on last week's BSN that he hoped Scotty Nicholls was still available, but still had to check on other potential guests.

I think the respectful thing to do would be to wait for today's events to finish don't you? 

Plymouth is a Naval City after all is isn't it? Full of service families and ex service families. 

Besides they probably wanted to finalise team after British Final re Nicholls. 

Skidder either sh!t stirring or forgot to put his glasses on this morning.

• Like 2

What happened to Sedgman? Thought he would be guesting again. Though doesn't really matter who Plymouth have, we just need to focus on getting the 31 points and that's it. 

50 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Skidder either sh!t stirring or forgot to put his glasses on this morning.

Glasses a bit misty today. I couldn't find any details anywhere - certainly not 9 am - so waited until the day's events had concluded before asking the question. Shortly after,  Danny Ford put the teams up for both of Poole's Tuesday and Wednesday meetings.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

What happened to Sedgman? Thought he would be guesting again. Though doesn't really matter who Plymouth have, we just need to focus on getting the 31 points and that's it. 

Can’t see a problem getting 31 points myself but you never know. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jonnybegood said:

Plymouth are certainly trying for it . Best of luck guys . 

They certainly aren't planning on making it easy.

Good old fashioned passionate promoting and journalism

Good Luck to Plymouth, I'm sure most neutral observers will be hoping for the miracle.

https://plymouth-speedway.com/meeting-preview-the-gladiators-v-the-pirates-playoff-qf/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HGould said:

Good Luck to Plymouth, I'm sure most neutral observers will be hoping for the miracle.

https://plymouth-speedway.com/meeting-preview-the-gladiators-v-the-pirates-playoff-qf/

No one would expect them to make it easy but it would need it to be a very strange meeting for Poole not to get 31 points. Most neutral observers may want a miracle, I hope it is a good meeting with lots of passing and I hope Plymouth make a fight of it although realistically it should be a walk in the park for the Pirates.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Wow thats surely the longest meeting preview I've ever seen from any club!!

So good to hear Plymouth aren't feeling sorry for themselves or 'hard done by' but reading that 'preview'  it would appear thats exactly what they are!!

Hope its a good meeting this evening.

Edited by Skidder1

42 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So good to hear Plymouth aren't feeling sorry for themselves or 'hard done by' but reading that 'preview'  it would appear thats exactly what they are!!

Everything has conspired against them? Like what exactly? :unsure:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

You need to make your mind up,one minute full of sarcasm about lack of information, then more sarcasm about the length of the meeting preview anyone would think you were an ignorant biased poster,but most of us are used to your drivel.:t:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Come on admit it. 

You're all the ginger whiner Middle ditch, writing as fast as he talks and typical of his drivel

• Haha 1