Sheffield Tigers 2023

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Because -

1) he is cleverer than you

2) people like him more than you and tell him things

:P

Can't argue with that then :-)

• Thanks 1

With a solid 1-6 in place, can afford to go left field with rising star and build asset base instead of using the ones that haven’t taken the opportunity previously 

Great to see Muesli and Bellego in team, they were superb in 2017 Swindon side that won League, some fantastic team-riding.. Sheffield look very strong. What do fans think about admission increase?

Edited by auntie doris

Just about everything in the world has gone up in price, so that obviously has an impact on speedway, no doubt the rent will have increased, riders might want more pay, resources at stadium increased etc its all bound to have a knock on effect.  Think the promotion have done good to continue the kids for a quid scheme to keep costs down for families 

10 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

I was told Leicester at first. Admit I was told wrong there. 

To be fair you are usually spot on with your information.

Great to see the captain back for 2023, Kyle always gives 100% in his Sheffield kevlars 

Had abit of a bad end to season Kyle looked very frustrated in the play offs. We know he’s better than that and if Bellego and Kerr have a solid start to season he knows he’ll probably drop to reserve so it’s the perfect motivation for him to re gain form. 
Great captain and Steady always with him in pits… Adam Ellis next

7 minutes ago, RideHard said:

Had abit of a bad end to season Kyle looked very frustrated in the play offs. We know he’s better than that and if Bellego and Kerr have a solid start to season he knows he’ll probably drop to reserve so it’s the perfect motivation for him to re gain form. 
Great captain and Steady always with him in pits… Adam Ellis next

Does Adam Ellis average fit?. I did a rough calculation, and thought it was slightly over. I'm no expert so could be wrong.

7 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Does Adam Ellis average fit?. I did a rough calculation, and thought it was slightly over. I'm no expert so could be wrong.

Ellis fits with my sums

Just now, szkocjasid said:

Ellis fits with my sums

Hope you are right. Bellego for Sedgemen makes our top 6 even stronger IMO.

Just now, RS50 said:

Hope you are right. Bellego for Sedgemen makes our top 6 even stronger IMO.

For the last 2 seasons I thought Sheffield looked one of the strongest teams pre-season, I expect I'll be thinking the same once all the teams are complete.

1 hour ago, 4BM said:

Great to see the captain back for 2023, Kyle always gives 100% in his Sheffield kevlars 

Having watched him at Leicester for a while now, I think what you say is true whenever Kyle gets on a bike. I describe him as "The Terrier". Despite the team that Leicester is assembling, the loss of Kyle is of some regret. 

Even I as a Belle Vue fan would have Kyle as a second string at Belle Vue for his tenacity and grit as a rider, I think in the Play-Off final at Sheffield he had the misfortune to be off gate 3 in his final two races. (correct me if wrong)

Does anyone know the reason why Kyle has never ridden a season at Belle Vue in the top layer. Did he have a fall out in his younger days with the Belle Vue management. Seems odd as he is a local boy to Belle Vue

I like his all action style but think around Belle Vue you need to be smooth, and get your wheels in line early, just watch Bewley to see what I mean.

17 minutes ago, BV66 said:

Even I as a Belle Vue fan would have Kyle as a second string at Belle Vue for his tenacity and grit as a rider, I think in the Play-Off final at Sheffield he had the misfortune to be off gate 3 in his final two races. (correct me if wrong)

Does anyone know the reason why Kyle has never ridden a season at Belle Vue in the top layer. Did he have a fall out in his younger days with the Belle Vue management. Seems odd as he is a local boy to Belle Vue

I like his all action style but think around Belle Vue you need to be smooth, and get your wheels in line early, just watch Bewley to see what I mean.

Gate three is a graveyard at Owlerton - always has been seen many a maximum hopes ended when a  rider is off gate 3

I am glad Kerr is staying he earned a recall I feel!