British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield Tigers 2023

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

So why is the Ellis signing taking so long,,, 

Thursday morning 7am...

the final piece of the jigsaw...

As per the Sheffield Speedway FB page

Not a huge shock average fit perfectly. What a great looking team on paper that is. Injury free season for Adam and he’ll put a point on his average can see him and Bellego riding well together two classy riders around Owlerton.

Of course I’m biased but that’s gotta be the strongest looking team in league just hope the lads are hungry to right some wrongs from last seasons league final 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RideHard said:

Not a huge shock average fit perfectly. What a great looking team on paper that is. Injury free season for Adam and he’ll put a point on his average can see him and Bellego riding well together two classy riders around Owlerton.

Of course I’m biased but that’s gotta be the strongest looking team in league just hope the lads are hungry to right some wrongs from last seasons league final 

Totally agree, on paper the strongest looking team in my opinion as well, very solid throughout.

Solid one to seven on paper let’s hope they can prove it on track. Looking forward to watching Bellego and Gilkes. 2 promising riders with potential to score well 

Very solid side and Start as Favourites for me, a side Sheffield fans can look forward to watching next season.

Once again Sheffield look the best team on paper at the start of the season. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RideHard said:

I think a lot of non Tigers fans will be agreeing with you.

For me I don’t think there’s much in it at all between Sheffield and belle vue think that will be the final again 2 very strong looking teams 

Sheffield's to lose next season.

Fantastic side.

Strong enough to carry Dan Gilkes if necessary for a while during his comeback after his bad injuries. 

2 hours ago, Big Al said:

Strong enough to carry Dan Gilkes if necessary for a while during his comeback after his bad injuries. 

Should be able to carry him until the playoffs, so no pressure on him

1 hour ago, The Third Man said:

Should be able to carry him until the playoffs, so no pressure on him

Not sure he will need carrying. If he can get his form back to what he was doing before injury I think he’s well capable of holding his own against the other RS   He usually has some decent gear and with the rest of our team advising him I think he will be fine. Hope he can get plenty of laps in before the season starts. Good luck to the lad. 

• Like 1