British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
justathought

Leicester V Edinburgh 24/922 7pm

Can Edinburgh muster one of the all-time greatest comebacks ?  

17 points a drift after the 1st leg, is it all to play for ? Can Masters and Pickering engineer a remarkable fightback that see their team reach the playoff final ?  

26 minutes ago, justathought said:

17 points a drift after the 1st leg, is it all to play for ? Can Masters and Pickering engineer a remarkable fightback that see their team reach the playoff final ?  

No.

• Haha 3

I'm hoping Edinburgh make the gate just to get some good racing. A master's and Pickering super show but I somehow doubt it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justathought said:

Unlikely! They need to pray a lot and they may rise again from the ashes! It would be the greatest of all comebacks. Even better maybe than Poole winning the cup at Coventry in 2003. 

I’ve been like a bear with a sore head all week because I couldn’t go but after last night I’m happy to be curled up with my iPad on BSN.

Hoping for a good meeting but it’s Leicester’s to lose

Edited by Gr8scot

Just about to have a spot of rain by the looks of it... could this be a leveller?

20 minutes ago, iainb said:

Just about to have a spot of rain by the looks of it... could this be a leveller?

Hope so. But just a small amount to water the track and make it it an even playing field. But forecast is fine if you believe anything the BBC says ! 

5 hours ago, justathought said:

No

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Rain passed through and barely wet the ground... I've got nothing else

Edinburgh a two man team and poor as a playoff team. Cannon fodder over the two legs.

Leicester proving itself to be one of the best racing tracks in the country these days

• Like 3

This is so much better than the crap this track served up when it first opened.

When this side are on it, they can beat anyone.

• Like 3

Yes it’s far, far better than the original track which couldn’t have been worse.