British Speedway Forum
Argos

Peter Collins Book

Mine arrived today...my Xmas present from my brother! I have hidden so as not to be tempted to read until the festivities!

• Like 1

Mine dropped through the letterbox today,  I'm 150 pages in already and can honestly say the time has gone nowhere since I opened the envelope after tea,  great read so far, plenty of anecdotes and insights, a good selection of photos. I'm looking forward to reading on tomorrow.   Thanks to @TonyMac and the team for getting them sent out, it's appreciated.

• Like 4

Mine has arrived but as its a Christmas present I won't be reading it until Boxing Day. For those who have read it, or are currently in the process, can you recommend any events from the book that I should pre-save in youtube so I can revert back as I go.

• Like 1

I paid on PayPal nearly 2 weeks ago and still not arrived…the Kelvin Tatum one came signed from Curtis Sports in 2 days.

• Like 2

My PC book arrived today, signed to me as requsted :D.  Can confirm it's 500 pages and not filled up with facts figures & stats, can't wait to get started on it, weekend probably.  Thanks to Tony Mac and to PC himself....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Mine arrived today...my Xmas present from my brother! I have hidden so as not to be tempted to read until the festivities!

Just over 7 weeks to resist…… no chance.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Just over 7 weeks to resist…… no chance.

...my brother's due to visit this weekend so I'll ask him to remove the temptation! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Bruiser said:

I paid on PayPal nearly 2 weeks ago and still not arrived…the Kelvin Tatum one came signed from Curtis Sports in 2 days.

Thank you for your continued patience. Had an overwhelming response and we're posting out more than 100 per day.

On 11/1/2022 at 9:52 PM, nw42 said:

Mine dropped through the letterbox today,  I'm 150 pages in already and can honestly say the time has gone nowhere since I opened the envelope after tea,  great read so far, plenty of anecdotes and insights, a good selection of photos. I'm looking forward to reading on tomorrow.   Thanks to @TonyMac and the team for getting them sent out, it's appreciated.

Thank you, hope you continue to enjoy it.

7 hours ago, TonyMac said:

Thank you for your continued patience. Had an overwhelming response and we're posting out more than 100 per day.

Thanks for the reply….sounds like huge demand which is good

• Like 1

Mine arrived Tuesday, been taken away by the kids as its my Xmas pressie 

• Like 2

On 11/3/2022 at 11:03 AM, TonyMac said:

Thank you, hope you continue to enjoy it.

I’m sure you are aware of what happened at last night’s signing in Glossop and have taken steps to ensure that the affected supporter has been compensated

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Gordon Pairman said:

I’m sure you are aware of what happened at last night’s signing in Glossop and have taken steps to ensure that the affected supporter has been compensated

No!