British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, TTT said:

Possible considering he's just been released (Not from prison, Not this time :D) He's been released by his Swedish club Masarna because they're going broke.

Poole asset isnt he?

6 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Poole asset isnt he?

Think so.

Just now, TTT said:

Think so.

Yes and track record holder (in case anyone is taking part or writing a speedway quiz soon!) 

3 hours ago, TTT said:

Possible considering he's just been released (Not from prison, Not this time :D) He's been released by his Swedish club Masarna because they're going broke.

Maybe not him particularly, but that’s why it’s really not worth rushing to complete your team just to satisfy impatient supporters. There’ll be a few I’d guess that will make themselves available between now and late March. Very little if any competition now (if Peterborough’s team is sorted) so sit back and see who becomes  available in the next few weeks. 

5 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

No you didn't 

In response to Lambert i dont think riding in the UK will have any relevance to him winning a world title or not 

Alex also said that he is in contact on a regular basis with Robert, and that he is happy with the set up he has in Poland, living there, his training etc. and after the year he had last season he is concentrating on that world title. I agree he could still win a title riding over here. Who knows he could have a change of heart at anytime. £££

Edited by Bald Bloke

23 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Alex also said that he is in contact on a regular basis with Robert, and that he is happy with the set up he has in Poland, living there, his training etc. and after the year he had last season he is concentrating on that world title. I agree he could still win a title riding over here. Who knows he could have a change of heart at anytime. £££

From a totally selfish point of view I'd love to see him racing for us again .......

Just now, Trees said:

From a totally selfish point of view I'd love to see him racing for us again .......

So would I:)

59 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Maybe i guess it depends on the rider, some are ok not being as active as others and can still turn it on when the time comes

1 hour ago, Trees said:

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

So would I:)

I'd pass tbh

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I'd pass tbh

Unless you are planning to move up here it doesn't affect you! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

About 8 pints and a few rum and cokes 

The only rider who will stay behind at the bar lol 

“Last November, the Polish Ekstraliga agreed that three Russians who have Polish passports- Laguta Emil Sayfutdinov and Andrey Kudriashov - could sign 2023 contracts with top flight clubs”

”Full clearance for them to race next season will only be given after each rider has agreed to a set of conditions, which includes they will not take legal action against the PZM for loss of earnings. 

“It is also believed another condition of returning is that the riders show their opposition to the war and also agree not to compete in any other league - a restriction that will end Sayfutdinov’s efforts to find a British Club. 

“He has been heavily linked to a return to this country but would not be able to race in the Premiership unless Ekstraliga bosses drop the conditions under which the trio of Russians can return to racing regularly in Poland”.

Speedway Star. So there we have it, the Poles have put the kebosh on that one. Highly unlikely they drop these conditions and the riders are not going to kick up a fuss either and potentially lose their places back in the Ekstraliga. Time to move on me thinks..

48 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

“Last November, the Polish Ekstraliga agreed that three Russians who have Polish passports- Laguta Emil Sayfutdinov and Andrey Kudriashov - could sign 2023 contracts with top flight clubs”

”Full clearance for them to race next season will only be given after each rider has agreed to a set of conditions, which includes they will not take legal action against the PZM for loss of earnings. 

“It is also believed another condition of returning is that the riders show their opposition to the war and also agree not to compete in any other league - a restriction that will end Sayfutdinov’s efforts to find a British Club. 

“He has been heavily linked to a return to this country but would not be able to race in the Premiership unless Ekstraliga bosses drop the conditions under which the trio of Russians can return to racing regularly in Poland”.

Speedway Star. So there we have it, the Poles have put the kebosh on that one. Highly unlikely they drop these conditions and the riders are not going to kick up a fuss either and potentially lose their places back in the Ekstraliga. Time to move on me thinks..

Exactly what I read on the Polish site ages ago.

Have to question why Louis has been chasing Emil when he's basically had a 0% chance from the get go.

Like you said Emil isn't going to kick up a fuss just for a British pay packet when Poland pay mega money and they're the only reason why he's getting some track time in 2023.

Edited by TTT