British Speedway Forum

26 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

And who else....at a guess????

Louis, Loram and Hawkins ??!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

So who is in at Ipswich????

Flappys comment was about a pboro suit with holders name on, he’s saying that got the suit made but holder isn’t it pboro team plans as far as I aware, I think he will be at Ipswich with hume if Louis gives up the chase with emil

56 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

If they took Polish citizenship after the invasion of Ukraine then they are still banned as far as I read it.

Which is an absolute nonsense - why? They are no longer calling themselves Russian. Live and now citizens of another country. Makes no sense for that logic.

For what it is worth, that isn’t how I read it.

25 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Flappys comment was about a pboro suit with holders name on, he’s saying that got the suit made but holder isn’t it pboro team plans as far as I aware, I think he will be at Ipswich with hume if Louis gives up the chase with emil

I'm not sure he will he was coming in to ride for a friend who was coming into the club with MT 

Sayfutdinov gained Polish citizenship back in 2009! Doesn’t sit well with me any of this to be honest. 

On Holder, is he really that interested in riding here? Maybe he is I don’t know him but I’m a bit sceptical about Chris Holder based on his past efforts at Lynn. If he isn’t now at Peterborough and then doesn’t end up at Ipswich either then it’s one of two things, he’s not all that bothered about doing UK or Louis doesn’t want him. 

Maybe Holder and Buster can smooth things over..

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Doyle , King , Riss and Rew

50 minutes ago, Badge said:

Louis, Loram and Hawkins ??!!

Don’t forget poor ol Jack!

• Like 1

Gav has already stated Dudek for Ipswich 100% confirmed, several times on different threads. 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Don’t forget poor ol Jack!

Oops , have to drop Ritchie for now then 

• Haha 1

Well I can't see it being Holder and Hume,,, as that's over 2 points under the limit,,, no one would do that 2 seasons in a row surely. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Well I can't see it being Holder and Hume,,, as that's over 2 points under the limit,,, no one would do that 2 seasons in a row surely. 

Surely not.......... Mr Grant

In fact it's worse than that because we were nearly 4 below the limit at one point I believe

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Why do Buster and Holder hate eachother? Is it from his stint at King's Lynn and the general lack of effort?

13th July 2017. The evening that part of me fell out of love with speedway, the track was a little heavy and rough but nothing that twelve of the riders on show couldn't handle. Unfortunately Messrs Batchelor and Holder senior sat in the pits when their races came round, treating the paying customers that night with contempt. The whole situation was handled badly by all parties including the Lynn hierarchy (Chapman, Lyon & Allitt) and Lynn of course lost the meeting. Batchelor and Holder were sacked on the eve of the transfer window closing (a petty move but at the same time my sympathy for the riders was zero) and as far as I know those damaged relationships have never been repaired.

Having been there that night and leaving the stadium completely dissillusioned I can understand Buster Chapman not wanting Chris Holder anywhere near a club he is involved in but equally you'd have thought six years later they could have sorted their differences enough to work together. That said I think if P'boro end up with Nicki Pedersen they'll be better off.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

I'm not sure he will he was coming in to ride for a friend who was coming into the club with MT 

Yep I know who your on about