British Speedway Forum

Does anyone know why Emil only had two rides for Torun last night (28/3/23) ?   I hope he wasn't injured.

3 minutes ago, Mau said:

Does anyone know why Emil only had two rides for Torun last night (28/3/23) ?   I hope he wasn't injured.

Where did you see this?

6 minutes ago, blue witch said:

Where did you see this?

On the Speedway updates site. He had two rides 2+1, and 3.  Total 5+1.

31 minutes ago, Mau said:

Haps coz it was only a pre season friendly/practice match, i noticed that Zmarzlik only took a couple of rides for Lublin when they rode last week in the same kind of meeting.

45 minutes ago, kevin bass said:

Haps coz it was only a pre season friendly/practice match, i noticed that Zmarzlik only took a couple of rides for Lublin when they rode last week in the same kind of meeting.

The whole meeting is on youtube starting here. I've not had time to view it yet.

what a poor crowd, looked almost empty!

15 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

what a poor crowd, looked almost empty!

Only a pre-season challenge being held mid-week.  I would not expect many spectators.

8 hours ago, kevin bass said:

Emil seemed to miss the other match at Czestochowa when Torun lost 47-43 (didn't race according to polish updates site).

Was that a planned absence or was it when he was riding in this country?

3 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Emil seemed to miss the other match at Czestochowa when Torun lost 47-43 (didn't race according to polish updates site).

Was that a planned absence or was it when he was riding in this country?

That i couldn't tell ya

Just a quick question. I'm thinking of travelling down from Sheffield next Thursday and will be making a couple of days of it.

I know that Foxhall Heath is a bit out of town but its nearly 40 years since I came down to Ipswich and can't remember much about it.

Is there a bus near the stadium that would go back into town after the meeting?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, CountArthur said:

Just a quick question. I'm thinking of travelling down from Sheffield next Thursday and will be making a couple of days of it.

I know that Foxhall Heath is a bit out of town but its nearly 40 years since I came down to Ipswich and can't remember much about it.

Is there a bus near the stadium that would go back into town after the meeting?

Thanks.

There is a bus stop about 10 minutes walk away on Bell Lane (there is a short cut through the trees & houses but if you don't know where you're going best to stick to the road) which is the No.66 service which goes to/from the town and the railway station.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Is the post blank or is it just my page??????

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Must just be your page.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Just you :P all it says is Shrimp has come out of retirement and takes over as the Witches rising star :D

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3