British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole v Leicester v Poole play off final 21/22 October

4 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Poole fans dont agree with Forecasts as we have seen before. No effort has been made to get this on and its done purely to get the second leg. Thankfully its not a competition that anyone really cares who wins

Leicester and Poole care about it 

Edited by Arthur54
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Aren't we saving you a wasted trip though 

We'll never ever know

1 minute ago, iainb said:

We'll never ever know

I'll let you know tomorrow 

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I'll let you know tomorrow 

Doesn't really matter what you say, if you can get the opinion of an SCB referee that'll do me :)

We know the Poole riders like a wet track because they were SO keen to keep riding at Glasgow. Poole never had ANY intention of riding the 1st leg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Doesn't really matter what you say, if you can get the opinion of an SCB referee that'll do me :)

We know the Poole riders like a wet track because they were SO keen to keep riding at Glasgow. Poole never had ANY intention of riding the 1st leg

Have you really got nothing else to do other than argue over something you are clearly not going to win. As i said, trust me, its the right decision.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lewy said:

Early call off hopefully proves to be the right call,judging by the forecast it should be,however the total hypocrisy shown be Shovlar who absolutely slaughtered the Plymouth promotion for its Early call-offs even when they proved to be 100%correct beggars belief. The majority of Poole fans even Skidder1 it's pricks like Shovlar that drag your club and its name into the gutter,why do you put up with the pr**k surely you don't condone his antics speedway related or not,he's not exactly an upstanding pillar of society is he!

We know what he's like. And you bite every time. It's quite funny really!!

I took a walk past the Beaumont Park this evening & the gates were open.

Someone was there driving a tractor with the bowser on sucking the water out the drains & off the track. The track was very very wet with big puddles & like a sludge bath . With more rain forecast till around 9pm tomorrow & a dry but cloudy day Saturday there is not much to help the track dry , I think the damage may already be done for Leicester’s track & Saturday will get called off due to an unfit track.

Edited by Lenny Lion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

Someone was there driving a tractor with the bowser on. The track was very very wet with big puddles & like a sludge bath . With more rain forecast till around 9pm tomorrow & a dry but cloudy day Saturday there is not much to help the track dry , I think the damage may already be done for Leicester’s track & Saturday will get called off due to an unfit track.

Windy with sunny intervals Saturday, perfect drying day.

7 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

We know what he's like. And you bite every time. It's quite funny really!!

Yes I know what he's like but what he posts isn't funny imo it just tarnishes your clubs reputation as you are doing by condoning it. It doesn't help the fact he has a SHPO against him either. On the other hand there i is alot of decent Poole fans especially the ones who pm me expressing ther embarrassed at what he posts. It was a very high profile Poole fan that sent sent me the info regarding the SHPO,would you find him funny if a member of your family had been involved with his questionable activities?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lenny Lion said:

Someone was there driving a tractor with the bowser on. The track was very very wet with big puddles & like a sludge bath . With more rain forecast till around 9pm tomorrow & a dry but cloudy day Saturday there is not much to help the track dry , I think the damage may already be done for Leicester’s track & Saturday will get called off due to an unfit track.

I hope this is a wind up 

Edited by Arthur54

9 hours ago, Lenny Lion said:

That will be BTFC Lion putting in a hard shift again.

10 hours ago, Lenny Lion said:

Someone was there driving a tractor with the bowser on sucking the water out the drains & off the track. The track was very very wet with big puddles & like a sludge bath . With more rain forecast till around 9pm tomorrow & a dry but cloudy day Saturday there is not much to help the track dry , I think the damage may already be done for Leicester’s track & Saturday will get called off due to an unfit track.

The gates were all closed!! I emptied the drains , which is a regular thing, 2 main puddles on the track which we always get, all water was off the track by 5.30,  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BTFC LION said:

The gates were all closed!! I emptied the drains , which is a regular thing, 2 main puddles on the track which we always get, all water was off the track by 5.30,  

They were open when I walked past & popped my head in by the changing rooms .