British Speedway Forum

The enigma that is KK - Personally I would not of considered him.

Brady said in the Press. 

"He fits in perfectly with what we're trying to do and gives us good balance in the team.

"The expectation is for him to be an eight-point rider in the league. If I get it wrong I'll eat my hat, but he will be a rider who helps us over the line when we need it."

"That tells you a lot of what other clubs think of him as a rider. Going around a place like Sheffield he should fly and I've seen him here for Coventry when he beat Rory Schlein by half-a-lap and that's when Rory was king of the place."

5. Krzysztof Kasprzak - R, 0, 0 = 0

As for the temperature - I guess Poland has its own micro climate at Speedway tracks around the country. 

1 hour ago, Gasser90 said:

Lynn have made contact with Robert lambert. Must be a double change coming 

He only turned down P'Boro earlier in the week, Dale must have him on speed dial :rofl:

• Haha 2

The scenes if Chris Holder ends up at KL :D

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Hackett said:

Brady said in the Press. 

"He fits in perfectly with what we're trying to do and gives us good balance in the team.

"The expectation is for him to be an eight-point rider in the league. If I get it wrong I'll eat my hat, but he will be a rider who helps us over the line when we need it."

"That tells you a lot of what other clubs think of him as a rider. Going around a place like Sheffield he should fly and I've seen him here for Coventry when he beat Rory Schlein by half-a-lap and that's when Rory was king of the place."

As for the temperature - I guess Poland has its own micro climate at Speedway tracks around the country. 

So has he eaten his hat yet? ;)

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, wtf said:

He only turned down P'Boro earlier in the week, Dale must have him on speed dial :rofl:

Ha maybe, I think he’s got more chance of racing for Lynn than pboro though. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Ha maybe, I think he’s got more chance of racing for Lynn than pboro though. 

Unless they can come up with very lucrative sponsorship package we’ve got more chance signing Simon Lambert than Robert - why would Robert want to race over here ? He doesn’t need all the aggravation all the extra flights more equipment - if Lynn was to get him to return someone with very deep pockets needs to come forward to finance it . 

Just now, Haza said:

Unless they can come up with very lucrative sponsorship package we’ve got more chance signing Simon Lambert than Robert - why would Robert want to race over here ? He doesn’t need all the aggravation all the extra flights more equipment - if Lynn was to get him to return someone with very deep pockets needs to come forward to finance it . 

A certain MT could do that but he's already said no 3 times 

19 minutes ago, TTT said:

The scenes if Chris Holder ends up at KL :D

Riots 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Haza said:

I am sure Robert wouldn't want to undermine his well earned (over many years of service), status as an Aces legend..;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hackett said:

Brady said in the Press. 

Has to be given a maximum of two home matches to prove himself, unless he turns up for first home match with an attitude and/or equipment which is so poor that justifies being told to **** off straight away

1 hour ago, Haza said:

GP warm up. 

Watching last nights meeting on Bsn when Kasperzak gated from the outside and as Adam Roynon said seemed to shut off coming out of bend one was very unprofessional and to be honest I was one of many who would have never gambled on him in the first place. Look at the ambition of the newly promoted Leicester management have.we don’t seem to have an enthusiastic promotion regarding building a team. Soon as the side was revealed I knew straight away we would be on a loser. Why oh why do we keep signing Jorgensen, He is so much a hit and miss rider he struggles at times to hit the heights in the championship league. Klindt is so inconsistent. The whole layout of the side is unreal, what more can you say.

11 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

Watching last nights meeting on Bsn when Kasperzak gated from the outside and as Adam Roynon said seemed to shut off coming out of bend one was very unprofessional and to be honest I was one of many who would have never gambled on him in the first place. Look at the ambition of the newly promoted Leicester management have.we don’t seem to have an enthusiastic promotion regarding building a team. Soon as the side was revealed I knew straight away we would be on a loser. Why oh why do we keep signing Jorgensen, He is so much a hit and miss rider he struggles at times to hit the heights in the championship league. Klindt is so inconsistent. The whole layout of the side is unreal, what more can you say.

Very true....

1 Peter Kildermand

2 Rohan Tungate

3 Josh Pickering

4 Michael Palm Toft

5 Matej Zagar

6 Frederick Jakobson

7 Jason Edwards

OUT :-  KASPERZAK, KLINDT & JORGENSEN.

THIS SIDE WOULD BE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Edited by rearingtogo

4 hours ago, wtf said:

His last stint at Peterborough didn't end well and was unpopular with the fans.  

• Like 1