British Speedway Forum

How Klindt even kept his place after his little showing at the end of last season I'll never know... he desperately needs to go and he needs to go now!! Alex and Dale need to do something 

2 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

How Klindt even kept his place after his little showing at the end of last season I'll never know... he desperately needs to go and he needs to go now!! Alex and Dale need to do something 

This seems familiar.  Peterborough and king's Lynn who picked their teams?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

While dale is involved expect nothing but rubbish performances every year! But don’t worry most of these riders will be back for 2024  as they Mates with him  lol

Edited by pubichair
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

This seems familiar.  Peterborough and king's Lynn who picked their teams?

I’m not sure Buster does.He must sign it off, but he has taken a step back at both clubs. Dale has taken up more of a roll in both clubs for the last 2 years.

I’ve done a quick one, after 4 meetings in all comps..

NK  4.85

TJ  5.86

JP  6.28

KK  6.11

MPT  5.11

Fred  5.33

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

NK  4.85

TJ  5.86

JP  6.28

KK  6.11

MPT  5.11

Fred  5.33

Isn't that 'strength in depth' when your sixth rider in the averages is only 1.43 behind the top rider? ;)

• Haha 4

This team clearly was not going to deliver, it's performing exactly as I thought it would, but hoped would be proved wrong. Only a few fixtures in, but the writing is well and truly on the wall. It hurts as a fan of nearly 40 years .Although I cannot get to every meeting I am seriously considering for the rest of this season crossing the border to watch speedway at Foxhall, can't believe I'm saying that, but cannot face another season of being the whipping boys going into every fixture expecting to loose

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

Isn't that 'strength in depth' when your sixth rider in the averages is only 1.43 behind the top rider? ;)

Or weakness in depth :D

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Norwichstar said:

This team clearly was not going to deliver, it's performing exactly as I thought it would, but hoped would be proved wrong. Only a few fixtures in, but the writing is well and truly on the wall. It hurts as a fan of nearly 40 years .Although I cannot get to every meeting I am seriously considering for the rest of this season crossing the border to watch speedway at Foxhall, can't believe I'm saying that, but cannot face another season of being the whipping boys going into every fixture expecting to loose

But it never looked like it would be bad enough to only score low thirties, a team this solid should be getting 40 everywhere even if its losing. At least then there would be some hope that a slight improvement would result in a win. Certain riders aren't achieving what they were at the end of last season for no apparent reason. I get that some big names have returned but we have only raced two different teams so far. 

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

NK  4.85

TJ  5.86

JP  6.28

KK  6.11

MPT  5.11

Fred  5.33

Very similar to P'boro. [Iversen 6.29 followed by Worrall 6.13] In fact put the top 7 from both teams together and it comes to less than 42. (And top 6 plus JE as rising star is well under the limit.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

But it never looked like it would be bad enough to only score low thirties, a team this solid should be getting 40 everywhere even if its losing. At least then there would be some hope that a slight improvement would result in a win. Certain riders aren't achieving what they were at the end of last season for no apparent reason. I get that some big names have returned but we have only raced two different teams so far. 

I see it a different way. When you have a team of 3rd heat leaders and second strings you are going to have matches when they all click and you do a great job and a good score (last week against Wolves as an eg) but you will have more matches scoring 30 or less because of no real genuine solid scoring. 
This team was never going to threaten the top 4 imho.

I have been racking my brains since last nights meeting to see if I can ever remember so many people leaving a meeting before the end.

I could not recall anything like it in a almost 50 year speedway career!!

I was standing in a place overlooking the car park and it was bad, at least 20 cars. Buster needs to wake up before the crowd becomes even more dangerously low.

Agree with others, Nicolas Klunck was rubbish and needs to go.

35 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I see it a different way. When you have a team of 3rd heat leaders and second strings you are going to have matches when they all click and you do a great job and a good score (last week against Wolves as an eg) but you will have more matches scoring 30 or less because of no real genuine solid scoring. 
This team was never going to threaten the top 4 imho.

The main thing the team was based on is a high scoring reserve and apart from Jaksobsen at Wolves it's not happened. 

Kasprzak not riding against Leicester on Thursday as he's in Poland and Picko still injured... I've heard the team for Thursday will be 1 Klindt, 2 Jorgensen, 3 Jakobsen, 4 S.Worrall (G), 5 Palm Toft, 6 Craig Cook (G), 7 Edwards

21 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

Kasprzak not riding against Leicester on Thursday as he's in Poland and Picko still injured... I've heard the team for Thursday will be 1 Klindt, 2 Jorgensen, 3 Jakobsen, 4 S.Worrall (G), 5 Palm Toft, 6 Craig Cook (G), 7 Edwards

It is.