British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Send him to Panthers in around a month please 

No problem, our averages should be low enough to get Pedersen in by then ;)

• Haha 1

I wonder if Craig Cook will guest at reserve vs Ipswich at Foxhall on Monday and for the return leg at the Flux next Thursday?... I'd imagine so!

Edited by Lynnfan91
Rubbish grammar

Has anything been confirmed re Pickering's injury.Has he broken anything.I see he maybe out 4-6 weeks but i haven't seen anything on the website regarding his injury.You would have thought there would be some updates now being it's a week since the incident.

48 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Has anything been confirmed re Pickering's injury.Has he broken anything.I see he maybe out 4-6 weeks but i haven't seen anything on the website regarding his injury.You would have thought there would be some updates now being it's a week since the incident.

The clubs Twitter and Facebook news updates are just about dead in the water now very little response to posts on either but do agree the clubs website should be updated on Pickering - though seems same story with Pboro not getting updates as well wonder what the connection is 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lynnfan91 said:

Klindt and Kasprzak need to go... Palm Toft is walking a fine line aswell

You are right 

17 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

Klindt and Kasprzak need to go... Palm Toft is walking a fine line aswell

Kasprzak shut off when under pressure from Rew, I think he has lost his bottle

I've been patient, but we are 5 meeting in now... This is from the 5 meetings in all comps. 

Home 2 meetings                                              3 Away

NK 3.50                                                                  NK  4.93

TJ  7.71                                                                   TJ  4.86

JP 6.40  (1 meeting)                                             JP 6.28 ( 2 meetings)

KK  8.00                                                                   KK  2.40

MPT  5.50                                                                MPT  4.86

FJ  5.50                                                                     FJ   5.65

Jason Edwards is doing ok .

And Peterborough think they have a problem.. Poor home crowds from the off this season, isn't a good sign ether.  Can't see us picking up any agg points .I think it's time that Buster put his beloved King's Lynn first.. Klindt might turn it around, but he ain't going to riding at 1. Then there's KK:blink:. MPT ain't pulling up  any trees either and TJ is TJ away from home.

Edited by Bald Bloke

12 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

Replace them with who? x

Indeed, it's far easier to say replace someone, than name "sensible / realistic" replacement.

49 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I've been patient, but we are 5 meeting in now... This is from the 5 meetings in all comps. 

Home 2 meetings                                              3 Away

NK 3.50                                                                  NK  4.93

TJ  7.71                                                                   TJ  4.86

JP 6.40  (1 meeting)                                             JP 6.28 ( 2 meetings)

KK  8.00                                                                   KK  2.40

MPT  5.50                                                                MPT  4.86

FJ  5.50                                                                     FJ   5.65

Jason Edwards is doing ok .

And Peterborough think they have a problem.. Poor home crowds from the off this season, isn't a good sign ether.  Can't see us picking up any agg points .I think it's time that Buster put his beloved King's Lynn first..

We will be lucky to pick up any more home wins,let alone the aggregate bonus point with the current team.

None of the team has done their job bar Jorgensen imo.Even Edwards looks a bit lost at home compared to what he looked at the end of last season but he has to have his chance as he is young and inexperienced.

KK has been truly awful,that maximum against a poor travelling Wolves team has boosted his home average somewhat.Klindt too needs to go.Something needs to be done,lets just hope there is someone who wants a go over here again.

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

We will be lucky to pick up any more home wins,let alone the aggregate bonus point with the current team.

None of the team has done their job bar Jorgensen imo.Even Edwards looks a bit lost at home compared to what he looked at the end of last season but he has to have his chance as he is young and inexperienced.

KK has been truly awful,that maximum against a poor travelling Wolves team has boosted his home average somewhat.Klindt too needs to go.Something needs to be done,lets just hope there is someone who wants a go over here again.

I would persevere with Klindt, we know he is capable of better and at least cares/puts the effort in. KK is done though for me.

KK looking very much like Ty Proctor used to with shutting the bike off! I hope whichever individual put this team together takes some ownership with how woeful it’s been. Can’t particularly see it getting any better, any time soon, not exactly have a track record of getting rid of people when they’re rubbish! We just like to keep them because they’re nice guys!