British Speedway Forum

The simple answer is that if the 2 sides draw the 2nd match and they are tied on aggregrate, the super heat decides both the match and the aggregate point.

But to pick up on what others are saying. You do know that super heat is an abbreviation? It's full name is the superfluous heat.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, therefused said:

Sheffield to Lynn on a good day is two hours, cant see it ever taking four. Obviously the other side of Norfolk is a different story

If you get stuck behind a Fowler & Welch monster, that only seems to do 25MPH from Sleaford to Newark, you can be looking at 3-hours.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

What was the crowd reaction? Lots of 'traditionalist" not huge fans of the superheat yet when Ipswich won against peterborough last season it got a massive roar and everyone seemed right up for it.

The reaction from the crowd was as if we had won the league as someone put it.It reminded me of the crowd many years ago when more went.Even I give a big old cheer,something I haven't done for a while,only a jeer towards a ref decision or something is what I am more use too.

I'm not a fan of a superheat,last night excepted.Again if it works for you it's the best thing since sliced bread,if it doesn’t then you will be so anti.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mrss said:

I was also told last night, that if Pickering does ok in Poland at weekend he will be riding for Lynn on Monday v Leicester.

I'm hearing he's signing for Sheffield unfortunately.

43 minutes ago, FromBendThree said:

Lots of rumours around. Peterborough to ride at Saddlebow Road appears to be gaining traction. Madness, surely.

That will not end well, there would be bigger crowds if Peterborough City Council closed the Eye Roundabout once a week for a meeting

57 minutes ago, FromBendThree said:

Lots of rumours around. Peterborough to ride at Saddlebow Road appears to be gaining traction. Madness, surely.

It's certainly a fall back option for one year 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Maybe Wolves could do the same  -  racing at Birmingham ??

Not going to happen another dog track.

9 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

I’ve thought for a while Ulrich farewell meeting on the 2nd July could be a farewell to the Showground meeting as well and Panthers to finish their home meetings at KL . 

31 minutes ago, Haza said:

I’ve thought for a while Ulrich farewell meeting on the 2nd July could be a farewell to the Showground meeting as well and Panthers to finish their home meetings at KL . 

Well with all due respect to Ulrich the field isn't the best currently 

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

MPT out for 6 weeks according to Scunthorpe 

Really need Pickering back in the side at 2 and R/R for MPT on Monday with AL able to take a ride

5 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Really need Pickering back in the side at 2 and R/R for MPT on Monday with AL able to take a ride

With Stars v Leicester on Eurosport on Monday I  wonder if the stock pit gate will play up again or the stadium get electrical problems  or a dodgy weather forecast- as we all no Buster don’t like Tv meetings .

• Haha 1