British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

He wasn’t though was offered less as buster couldn’t afford to give him what he was previously on. 

I take it, from your inferred personal knowledge, that you were actually present whilst said pay negotiations were taking place?

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Club owner Keith Chapman said: “It’s obviously disappointing, but there’s nothing we can do to stop it as he was taken out of our one-to-seven, at his request I’m told.

http://www.kingslynn-speedway.com/_mobile/news.php?extend.31372

I guess only Alex and Picko knows what happened, as to why a 28 day replacement option wasn't used, and Kye was signed. Looks like it was either Alex decided to sign Kye, or JP did ask to be left out on his own request ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DizzAssStar said:

I take it, from your inferred personal knowledge, that you were actually present whilst said pay negotiations were taking place?

No but I think from speaking to the man himself is a good enough.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I guess only Alex and Picko knows what happened, as to why a 28 day replacement option wasn't used, and Kye was signed. Looks like it was either Alex decided to sign Kye, or JP did ask to be left out on his own request ?

You know I am definitely not Buster's biggest fan BB ;) I just don't see the logic why Buster would say it if it wasn't true. He could just say something like ' I am disappointed that Alex took Josh out of the team..' Saying it is Josh's decision doesn't make sense unless it is true imo. And that is where I am with it. 

But I know I am trying to understand male logic here, which is definitely not easy! :o;)

But as you say nobody really knows 100% unless they witnessed the conversation. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You know I am definitely not Buster's biggest fan BB ;) I just don't see the logic why Buster would say it if it wasn't true. He could just say something like ' I am disappointed that Alex took Josh out of the team..' Saying it is Josh's decision doesn't make sense unless it is true imo. And that is where I am with it. 

But I know I am trying to understand male logic here, which is definitely not easy! :o;)

You mean the honest Buster that called a meeting off because he couldn't get a replacement pitgate latch? The honest Buster that called a meeting off because he couldn't get a replacement part for the stadium lights? 

Public statements & honesty is not one of Buster's strong points :lol::t:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well you've taken me back there Lisa. I hadn't noticed :P. He's gone now, but it happened on Alex's watch, so i guess only those two know the truth.

6 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

You mean the honest Buster that called a meeting off because he couldn't get a replacement pitgate latch? The honest Buster that called a meeting off because he couldn't get a replacement part for the stadium lights? 

Public statements & honesty is not one of Buster's strong points :lol::t:

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Well you've taken me back there Lisa. I hadn't noticed :P. He's gone now, but it happened on Alex's watch, so i guess only those two know the truth.

Only final point (hopefully!) Buster says he was told Josh asked to leave. IF it isn't true, then who told him it was? :unsure:

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Only final point (hopefully!) Buster says he was told Josh asked to leave. IF it isn't true, then who told him it was? :unsure:

Either Buster is telling porkies, or was given bad/ false info. Or Daniels's source is fibbing. I think i know Dan's source. It's done now, so i supposed we will just have to get on with it all.

Buster doesnt tell fibs tho does he?

• Haha 5

I know who I believe.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Buster doesnt tell fibs tho does he?

…no and neither does Boris! 

11 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Alex Brady has tweeted a response.....makes interesting reading.

Makes buster as expected to be talking absolute sh#t. 

• Like 2

I believe Alex 100%

All is not well at KL, Putting two and two together in regards to Brady's tweets I think he quit KL due to the abuse he was getting, The having to defend myself line is very telling imo.

Also sounds like KL management aren't working as a team with nobody else checking up on Picko when injured......Funny enough Peterborough's management aren't on the same page either.

Coincidence?

Edited by TTT
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

Alex Brady has tweeted a response.....makes interesting reading.

What's it say.