British Speedway Forum
PhilTheAce

Belle Vue -V Sheffield POF leg 1 Monday 10th Oct

2 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

So Belle Vue legend, Robert Lambert, who has ridden a grand total of 2 meetings so far, leads them to the title. (Nothing against Lambert he is, as he proved tonight,  a fantastic rider). Tainted win.

Don't be bitter. Your lot blew it themselves.

• Like 2

Brady Kurtz and his shut the door move will cause one hell of a crash one day ,not only will he get himself hurt but most likely take someone else with him especially if its whilst at full pelt at the NSS.

56 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Mark Lemon is a right misery guts 

Anyone know who the fella is with the 60 inch waist is standing next to Mark Lemon for most of the evening?I hope he hasn't got to run to catch the last bus home  :unsure:

• Haha 3

All jokes aside I think it’s great seeing a rider of that quality over here, they deserve to be paid the big money in Poland if that’s how they perform…and don’t kid yourself that you wouldn’t go elsewhere to do the same job and be paid more money 

• Like 3

Why no IRR used for injured Wright? Brennan could have had a ride in Ht14. Rules changed for PO?

Blodorn deserves a lot of credit tonight imo.

Young teenager under huge pressure due to his team mates crashing out of the meeting and he managed to keep a lid on it by not throwing away silly points like breaking the tapes for example or overriding.

Truth be told the BSPA have handed the title to BV this year and if it wasn't for the backtracking on Lambert then Sheffield would've won the title this year. 

Lambert 30 pts from 10 rides tells you everything you need to know. 

4 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Brady Kurtz and his shut the door move will cause one hell of a crash one day ,not only will he get himself hurt but most likely take someone else with him especially if its whilst at full pelt at the NSS.

It's long been a legitimate move, seen riders do it since the 70s, definitely a move used on big tracks, nothing wrong with it.

1 minute ago, JoeW436 said:

All jokes aside I think it’s great seeing a rider of that quality over here, they deserve to be paid the big money in Poland if that’s how they perform…and don’t kid yourself that you wouldn’t go elsewhere to do the same job and be paid more money 

Definitely,i wouldn't hesitate to go elsewhere doing the same job for double.triple,quadruple the money.I don't get the people that expect they should think of here first just because they were born here.

• Like 1

It seems nothing has changed on the world of Speedway! 

Sheffield have a huge mountain to climb because Belle Vue were allowed a ringer!  Robert Lambert? Seriously! 

It's the same that us Bees fans had to deal with when we were being shafted by Matt Ford's  Poole pirates.  The good guys won in the end! 

Good luck Sheffield Tigers.

We hate cheats! 

Edited by Jacques
  • Haha 1

Advantage Sheffield I feel. Topsy turvy night.  With all the speed out wide track wasn't to Blodorn 's liking and after the coming together he had to have 7 rides.

Why couldn't Aces use Brennan as injury RR for Wright in heat 14?

Musielak has never ridden NSS so well.

What Wright was doing when he hit the fence I have no idea, nothing to race for & no pressure just needed to get 4 laos complete and pick up the points.

3 minutes ago, krompa said:

Why no IRR used for injured Wright? Brennan could have had a ride in Ht14. Rules changed for PO?

Think you can only use IRR if a rider hasn't had 3 rides.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Welcome back Jacques! 

I'm not staying, but thanks anyway. I hope you are well? X 

3 minutes ago, Jacques said:

It seems nothing has changed on the world of Speedway! 

Sheffield have a huge mountain to climb because Belle Vue were allowed a ringer!  Robert Lambert? Seriously! 

It's the same that us Bees fans had to deal with when we were being shafted by Matt Ford's  Poole pirates.  The good guys won in the end! 

Good luck Sheffield Tigers.

We hate cheats! 

No. You had a ringer at reserve with Shamek Pawlicki. No better than BV with Lambert.