British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, hurry up Plymouth. Name your team! :D

So if we had Drew prob have Nathan at 7 to fit.

They might be struggling to do that soon, if Poole have gazumped someone they had lined up for their Team. 

Just a possibility of course. 

Bit of a case of deja vu perhaps? 

2 minutes ago, HGould said:

They might be struggling to do that soon, if Poole have gazumped someone they had lined up for their Team. 

I don't believe that, I suspect all teams are complete just not announced yet.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Especially as Matt/Danny Ford tend to spread the news and use the Evening Echo space wisely to get the maximum in media coverage outside of Bournemouth Football or other spots grabbing headlines. Also gets the news out there more often to both fans and potential sponsors.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2022 at 12:48 AM, stevehone said:

seen him in a number of meetings in Poland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, and in each he's had really bad rides and falls.

good rider though, with a good style for a tall lad, but i'll stick to what i've seen

Sad news, but still stick with my assessment of Rew

Edited by stevehone

43 minutes ago, HGould said:

If that is the case i'm sure Lewy will let us know all about it! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

If this is found not to be accurate should be banned.

Next 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Some teams were complete but had riders let them down late on. 

Redcar have already confirmed that as has the rider involved who went elsewhere. 

It's quite likely that Poole have gazumped a couple if they go Plan A to Z especially if British. 

BTW I was the first to suggest Jack Thomas to Poole and believe that is Nailed on and has been for weeks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HGould said:

Redcar have already confirmed that as has the rider involved who went elsewhere. 

It's quite likely that Poole have gazumped a couple if they go Plan A to Z especially if British. 

BTW I was the first to suggest Jack Thomas to Poole and believe that is Nailed on and has been for weeks

Oh good, well done, top marks!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HGould said:

I suppose no team is complete until riders have signed the club contract so if Poole have as you suggest gazumped a couple then it's like man utd or man city come calling you don't think twice as big crowds and possibility of winning trophies is a deciding factor and do Poole pay more money I've no idea but would think Glasgow are the top payers no evidence at all but just a guess.Who was the Redcar rider who run away to another team.As for Jack Thomas if your initial suggestion is true he could be a trump card at reserve.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, HGould said:

Which Redcar rider went elsewhere? Must have missed thay one. 

4 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

If Dan Thomson gets announced today for the cubs I suspect it means he doesn't have a championship place

They seem to think on the SGB podcast that he won't be starting the season in the Champ with anyone. Crazy!