British Speedway Forum

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Again with the insults. Have you noticed I don't call any of you lot names and can still debate the point. Maybe one day you and Gaz will grow the hell up and try it. Bunch of children the both of you. 

But back to the point, no reason another Glasgow rider couldn't sort it for him whilst he was getting ready or do they not work as a team? 

You insulting children now , you realise this is not big and certainly not clever.

And how can a bunch then become both it’s either a bunch which is more than two or both which is two.

Just an observation not having a dig honest.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

PLAY-OFF DATES CONFIRMED!

HOME
Wednesday 13th Sep vs Scunthorpe
Wednesday 20th Sep vs Edinburgh

AWAY
Friday 22nd Sep vs Scunthorpe
Friday 29th Sep vs Edinburgh

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

......:unsure: ?? 

Old Mr Ford was named as the prospective new promoter at Coventry should it re-open, make of that what you will

29 minutes ago, iainb said:

Old Mr Ford was named as the prospective new promoter at Coventry should it re-open, make of that what you will

No problem - there will be a chateau built in place of the grandstand!:rofl:

• Haha 2

Absolute huge meeting tonight really looking forward to seeing how this one pans out, may the best team win but I bet there are a few Poole fans on here who are biting there finger nails and had a restless nights sleep. But as I say whoever wins deserves it because let’s be honest Edinburgh aren’t going to trouble both teams.

• Like 1

Completely calm on this one as I think we blew it last Wednesday. Would be a different story if we had a 6-8 point lead. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Absolute huge meeting tonight really looking forward to seeing how this one pans out, may the best team win but I bet there are a few Poole fans on here who are biting there finger nails and had a restless nights sleep. But as I say whoever wins deserves it because let’s be honest Edinburgh aren’t going to trouble both teams.

Scunthorpe deserve it for their efforts at Wimborne Road

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Poole to close, Ford to Coventry.

IMG_5624.jpeg

I take it you will be all over the Coventry thread if it happens :rofl:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Scunthorpe have got to be favourites to win tonight 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Scunthorpe have got to be favourites to win tonight 

Clear favourites but I am sure the boys will fight. 

• Like 1

To those of you who were familiar.  Ray C, my father in law passed yesterday. 

He is survived by his wife and two daughters.  He loved his speedway and came to every home match with his wife until it became too much for him and even then the streaming meant he was able to carry on supporting his team. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, defolddad said:

To those of you who were familiar.  Ray C, my father in law passed yesterday. 

He is survived by his wife and two daughters.  He loved his speedway and came to every home match with his wife until it became too much for him and even then the streaming meant he was able to carry on supporting his team. 

Thats terrible news. Ray C was quite a prolific poster on here. Condolences to his family and friends.