British Speedway Forum

13 minutes ago, Stuntdouble said:

Right here we go. Team sorted. Promotion done what a lot of clubs haven’t or cannot. Team picked to ride next year. Season tickets on sale before Xmas and merchandise being sorted well in advance of the season starting. But of course the moaners are straight out. I for one am happy . Well done the promotion. Love being the underdog. Berwick always have been but would you want it any other way. Instead of bumping the guns get of yer jinka on a Saturday night and cheer on the boys. Rant over . Peace and love 

Most teams if not all will be sorted just not released they haven't done anything special 

• Like 2

These retirements don’t last long in fact it seems to be a regular thing.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Remember.

As I was told at the time. Clearly misinformed from both Aussie and UK!!

4 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Waited until the cheques cleared. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Most teams if not all will be sorted just not released they haven't done anything special 

Nobody said they did. They have simply informed the fans and speedway fraternity of their team. 

On 11/13/2022 at 8:00 PM, Mr Blobby said:

Good point. Weak top end but bottom end strength. Struggle in the big heats.

Not now 

3 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

Waited until the cheques cleared. 

The cynic that I am think you may not be far off the mark.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Hope so never going to do anything with 2 X 2 point reserves 

You never know… we won the league in 2015 with 2 x 3 pointers (the lowest average possible at the time).

Jonas will obviously improve on his assessed 5.00 average and I expect Leon to kick on again. I do think Jorgensen will drop a couple of points from his starting average so you may see a change after that if timed correctly.

16 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Weird cause he’s moved his whole family out to Aus only 12 months ago. Believe he’s just coming over himself for the season. Only reason I can think of that he’s been given an offer that he can’t turn down. Especially seeing he’s made his feelings known of how much he dislikes the place.

Can't see Chris Harris being too impressed with this... not only has Schlein come back and stolen his team place but he'll also be taking a lot of his guest bookings which Bomber almost single handedly took on last season :D

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, iainb said:

Can't see Chris Harris being too impressed with this... not only has Schlein come back and stolen his team place but he'll also be taking a lot of his guest bookings which Bomber almost single handedly took on last season :D

who cares what harris feels thats all he is in it for them money ask the glasgow promotion how much he cost them 

2 hours ago, screm said:

Schlein is an awful signing.

I’d like to know your thoughts on signing TJ on a 9.53 if you think Schlein is bad on his average

Schlein is the least of my concerns with this team

17 minutes ago, davie10 said:

who cares what harris feels thats all he is in it for them money ask the glasgow promotion how much he cost them 

Woooooooosssshhhhhhhhh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheGuvnor said:

Long old tail. Depends on when Jorgensen’s big average changes and if the Schlein of old turns up. Not as bad as some are making it out to be though. 

Feel for Bandits. Played big part in Ace’s development last season.

• Like 2