British Speedway Forum

great double signing well done all at Berwick.

have to agree better with 7 bandits rather than R/R and guests.

3 minutes ago, BanditsFan said:

What average are they both coming in on?

Average age could be close to the points limit

• Haha 1

Well done the Berwick Promotion . I said You must sign Stevie Boxall. You delivered. Not only that we now  have a world class rider  in place of Thomas. Credit where it's due especially after  the criticism I gave to Jamie and Scott Courtney last week. 

The purpose of making a team change is to strengthen the team, this has done that. Hopefully it will bring us a winning team.

After watching Andersen all last season don’t get carried away, he certainly isnt the rider of old, why do you think the panthers got rid of him.boxall however is a good signing.

Edited by Mike0310
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryehouseforever said:

Well done the Berwick Promotion . I said You must sign Stevie Boxall. You delivered. Not only that we now  have a world class rider  in place of Thomas. Credit where it's due especially after  the criticism I gave to Jamie and Scott Courtney last week. 

Former world class, but very experienced. Hopefully can hit a 7.0 ave in the Champ?

• Like 1

From what I've read Hans had no mechanic over here, full time anyway, which was leading to a lot of his issues. I believe Berwick have a good group of mechanics and people help out in the pits so might see upturn in form

• Like 4

5 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Well done to the promotion for taking a gamble. Let’s hope it pays off. As others have said, better than running with guests/rr.

Andersen hasn't ridden yet so maybe not! I hope Berwick get what they are paying for and not a continuation of Peterborough.

I hop it works out for Berwick I really do I have a lot more time for them than some others i won’t mention.

• Like 1

Andersen should be fine for 8 or 9 points at Berwick if he can gate he should be difficult to pass, I’m more intrigued to see how Boxall does 

• Like 1

So what will the line up be... I'd go

1. Rory Schlein

2. Jye Etheridge

3. Hans Andersen

4. Jonas Knudsen

5. Leon Flint

6. Steve Boxall

7. Connor Coles

Decent looking team that now... Not sure what average Boxall comes in on, but I'm guessing it's lower than Jonas?