British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Not sure about that bit in the contract,but u know what i no longer care i have my view others have there,s thats what this site is all about !

Mine isn't a view, it's a fact. That's the difference.

• Like 1

This place is wild… I love it.:lol:

It’s a bare Thursday afternoon and I’ve already saw ”so far up your own arse””you are devoid of a moral compass””pathetic” and ”start your own forum and give us peace” which was aimed at me.

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Mine isn't a view, it's a fact. That's the difference.

U can prove thats whats on a bspa contract?

13 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

U can prove thats whats on a bspa contract?

Yes, but it's also common knowledge. You can simply Google it to find your answer.

Are you really trying to argue that Poland doesn't have priority on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays?

Edited by Bojangles

5 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Yes, but it's also common knowledge. You can simple Google it to find your answer.

Are you really trying to argue that Poland doesn't have priority on Thursdays and Sundays?

Not about the sundays and thursdays just the wording on a contract,google doesnt show the wording as it shouldnt its a private  contract,so your  comments " will say" and common knowledge are just hearsay.

Why does no-one ever seem to say "Yeah sorry, I got that wrong" anymore?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Not about the sundays and thursdays just the wording on a contract,google doesnt show the wording as it shouldnt its a private  contract,so your  comments " will say" and common knowledge are just hearsay.

Okay, so according to your logic, Charles' Redcar contract will go against what the BSPA have agreed with PGE Ekstraliga? It will somehow state it's okay to break the rules? Give me strength. It's not hearsay when it's a fact!

Let me try it another way, with some questions...

1) Do Poland have a priority on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays? YES
2) Does Charles Wright have a contract with both Wroclaw and Redcar? YES
3) Can Charles Wright decide to race for Redcar on a Sunday, when Wroclaw are also competing? NO, BECAUSE POLAND HAVE PRIORITY
4) If Charles Wright decides to race for Redcar instead of Wroclaw on a Sunday will be be banned? YES, BECAUSE POLAND HAVE PRIORITY
5) Is there any way Charles could have raced for Redcar without getting a ban? YES, WROCLAW WOULD HAVE TO AGREE TO RELEASE HIM

Do you disagree with any of those answers?

Edited by Bojangles
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Okay, so according to your logic, Charles' Redcar contract will go against what the BSPA have agreed with PGE Ekstraliga? It will somehow state it's okay to break the rules? Give me strength. It's not hearsay when it's a fact!

Let me try it another way, with some questions...

1) Do Poland have a priority on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays? YES
2) Does Charles Wright have a contract with both Wroclaw and Redcar? YES
3) Can Charles Wright decide to race for Redcar on a Sunday, when Wroclaw are also competing? NO, BECAUSE POLAND HAVE PRIORITY
4) If Charles Wright decides to race for Redcar instead of Wroclaw on a Sunday will be be banned? YES, BECAUSE POLAND HAVE PRIORITY
5) Is there any way Charles could have raced for Redcar without getting a ban? YES, WROCLAW WOULD HAVE TO AGREE TO RELEASE HIM

Do you disagree with any of those answers?

Yes points 4,5,who would ban him ? Poland or the "fim" we aint never going to agree on this ,bspa tried to ban lambert last season and a lawyer said it wouldnt stand up in court same with polands laws over here ,its all about the money did charles do "wright" going for the big bucks against the mouths that have fed him last few seasons its all a matter to debate but perhaps lets not going on anymore .

12 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Yes points 4,5,who would ban him ? Poland or the "fim" we aint never going to agree on this ,bspa tried to ban lambert last season and a lawyer said it wouldnt stand up in court same with polands laws over here ,its all about the money did charles do "wright" going for the big bucks against the mouths that have fed him last few seasons its all a matter to debate but perhaps lets not going on anymore .

He would be banned by the PZM (for 28 days I presume), which would also be honoured in Britain, Sweden and Denmark as per the agreement that was signed in October 2022. If he raced for Redcar instead of Wroclaw on Sunday, he would have received said ban. I can't understand why you keep thinking Charles could have broken this agreement?

Yes Charles chased the money by signing for Wroclaw in the first place, but he wouldn't have known Redcar would suddenly stage a meeting on a Sunday (it was rearranged after the contract was signed). Once both of those things had happened, he had no choice. He could have ignored Wroclaw and raced in a meaningless meeting for Redcar, but would then be banned for their entire playoff campaign.

Edited by Bojangles
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Calling for a rider who is stuck in hospital with a long list of horrific injuries to be banned is absolutely appalling. You should be ashamed of yourself.

If Charles wasn't injured, would the call for a ban still be "appalling"?

35 minutes ago, King Jamie said:

If Charles wasn't injured, would the call for a ban still be "appalling"?

Not appalling, just ridiculous given the facts.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Mega respect for everything the SRBF does, but after reading riders injured racing at IOW (Nora) wouldn't be eligible for financial support, why does Wright, racing in Poland?

I'm not suggesting Wright should not receive support, just pointing out should riders not get the same help if they crashed on the IOW?

Get well soon Charles

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 6