British Speedway Forum

31 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

Tom has been confirmed to be heading to Glasgow so luckily we will have 71% of our team available. :t:

I'll still be shocked if this is on. 

The forecast is "thundery showers" aka chucking it down until mid afternoon. 

9 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Aye really it has been monsoon the last two days.

But the weather experts from Dorset know best.

Must be great to have this hindsight from several hundred miles away.

I asked a question cos met office has a good forecast. Don't get your knickers in a twist Gaz lol. 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

I asked a question cos met office has a good forecast. Don't get your knickers in a twist Gaz lol. 

Boxers I wear get it right.

• Haha 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

With respect "Glasgow" could be anywhere within a ten mile radius, I've specifically looked up where the track is. 

Obvs I hope I'm wrong but I expect the damage will have been done, it's rained a lot over the last couple of days. 

A couple of hours not raining probably won't counteract 48 hours of rain. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

With respect "Glasgow" could be anywhere within a ten mile radius, I've specifically looked up where the track is. 

Obvs I hope I'm wrong but I expect the damage will have been done, it's rained a lot over the last couple of days. 

A couple of hours not raining probably won't counteract 48 hours of rain. 

I will be amazed if this goes ahead I heard Noah has even stayed in the last couple of days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look folks, it hasn't worked. I realise that you have all deliberately posted about today's 'Glasgow v Poole' match in the 'Glasgow 2023' thread in the hope that Poole fans wouldn't cotton on and start posting here as well. Well 'she' obviously checks out every thread and has offered her tuppence worth :o Might as well go back to the Glasgow v Poole thread :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

Look folks, it hasn't worked. I realise that you have all deliberately posted about today's 'Glasgow v Poole' match in the 'Glasgow 2023' thread in the hope that Poole fans wouldn't cotton on and start posting here as well. Well 'she' obviously checks out every thread and has offered her tuppence worth :o Might as well go back to the Glasgow v Poole thread :rolleyes:

Well if it does get called off maybe you could use the time to work on your manners seeing as you haven't got any.

Not that it has anything to do with you, I can go on and post on whatever thread I want. If you don't like that then that is your issue and definitely not my problem! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

As someone once said, don't get your knickers in a twist. That's if you're wearing any. :drink:

Can’t say I’ve felt the rain’s been that bas the last couple of days. Wet, but no more, in Drumchapel. I don’t think there will be any problems.

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Well if it does get called off maybe you could use the time to work on your manners seeing as you haven't got any.

Not that it has anything to do with you, I can go on and post on whatever thread I want. If you don't like that then that is your issue and definitely not my problem! 

Lisa you do realise that even having bad manners means you still have manners.

Good or bad you still have them, and here ends today’s lesson on manners.

• Haha 3

Got to say ace pijpers form has went to pieces 1 point in the ndl for comets today at Kent...he is struggling to complete races & score ...sadly tigers reserves are our biggest problem that said Lee has got a wee bit better paid 8 at berwick for Poole & done well for us against poole tho he knows both tracks  well..