British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, therefused said:

All it proves is the rulebook is a complete mess, everything should be foreseen if they want integrity in the sport. It's how ridiculous occurrences happen and how people can bend the rules to suit their own agenda. 

How long have we been saying this for?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StevePark said:

How long have we been saying this for?

Too long but nothing changes,self interest is all that matters in Speedway.

1 hour ago, Cast1rn said:

These away meetings mean absolutely 0 to the outcome of the league standings. The longer they can drag this out the greater the chance we won't get a replacement in before the 28th and be stuck with RR for the playoffs, meaning Claus, Ace and Lee taking the RR rides. 

How can a Governing body have the promoters of rival clubs making decisions on who can and can't sign for an opposition team.

The PDA came out of the madness of the BDO and look where both parties are now. So maybe it's time to say thank you goodbye.

Assuming woblyjo is available for Fridays meeting at Scunny then I'm sure the announcement and redeclaration will be made! Unless the delay is  nothing to do with who you are suggesting and then it'll be interesting!!

if it really came to it any lawyer would have a field day with the rules lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Assuming woblyjo is available for Fridays meeting at Scunny then I'm sure the announcement and redeclaration will be made! Unless the delay is  nothing to do with who you are suggesting and then it'll be interesting!!

Nobody really knows what’s happening,I think that’s the bottom line IMO.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Nobody really knows what’s happening,I think that’s the bottom line IMO.

'And that's the bottom line, cos Steve Austin says so'!! :rofl::t: (courtesy of WWE).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One person has pointed out that because he’s got an assessed average of 5 in the Premiership, that would be converted to 7.5 for the Championship.

If that’s the case, he wouldn’t fit - but have there been occasions where that’s not been followed? I don’t have the rulebook, so I don’t know if that applies mid-season or is between seasons.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

One person has pointed out that because he’s got an assessed average of 5 in the Premiership, that would be converted to 7.5 for the Championship.

If that’s the case, he wouldn’t fit - but have there been occasions where that’s not been followed? I don’t have the rulebook, so I don’t know if that applies mid-season or is between seasons.

The poster was saying that the conversion rate of 1.5 should be applied but that is not the case with assessed riders.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

The poster was saying that the conversion rate of 1.5 should be applied but that is not the case with assessed riders.

It’s quite clear that that is not the case.

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Is there actually any evidence we have a problem with it? 

No, thought not. 

Would anyone post it on here Lisa?

Of course there is objections, doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out where those objections are coming from.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

If it's who I think your on about, if I remember rightly,and with a full team 62-28 

You must have wrote that down to remember that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

Would anyone post it on here Lisa?

Of course there is objections, doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out where those objections are coming from.

'Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me'! What a Carry On!:rofl::rofl:

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

'Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me'! What a Carry On!:rofl::rofl:

Yep, I know! Poole have no reason to block it and under what grounds? 

Fans just want to blame someone and we are the nearest target I guess.