British Speedway Forum
Speedway fan

BEN FUND BONANZA SAT 25 MARCH 5PM AT KINGS LYNN

42 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

For anyone interested... I've been by the stadium at  2.30 and was dry, sunny, and breezy.

Had a hefty shower here (Wisbech)at 3.15pm for about 10/15 minutes,beautifully bright and sunny now.Will be on my way shortly:t:

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Had a hefty shower here (Wisbech)at 3.15pm for about 10/15 minutes,beautifully bright and sunny now.Will be on my way shortly:t:

Had none here Tel. 3 miles the other side of the track to you.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Had none here Tel. 3 miles the other side of the track to you.

Got a mile from home everywhere was bone dry all the way here.British weather eh:blink:

Really enjoyed that, some good racing as there often is when Lynn is much slicker than normal. Freddie was great value as he gated last in most of his heats. King a deserved winner. One or two good prospects in the youth races too. And not cold :D

• Like 4

Crap meeting glad I did not go.  Watched Live stream when will those in charge realise that the public do not want endless delays  between heats.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Really enjoyed that, some good racing as there often is when Lynn is much slicker than normal. Freddie was great value as he gated last in most of his heats. King a deserved winner. One or two good prospects in the youth races too. And not cold :D

Excellent meeting with some exciting and skilled racing. Three abreast for more than a lap suits me fine. Not too cold, Mr Bagpuss but then I’m a southern softie.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Crap meeting glad I did not go.  Watched Live stream when will those in charge realise that the public do not want endless delays  between heats.

Why did you pay £14.99 when you criticised the line up ages ago??. That was before KK had to pull out !!  Again your the only one complaining.. I think they did well to get the meeting on. Making plenty of money to go towards helping injured riders.... Maybe  speedway isn't for you. :)

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Change your name to victor meldrew. 

fabulous meeting I thought for a worthy cause. Enjoyed that. 

best I’ve seen the lynn track in ages. 
congratulations king 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Change your name to victor meldrew. 

fabulous meeting I thought for a worthy cause. Enjoyed that. 

best I’ve seen the lynn track in ages. 
congratulations king 

Blokes a clown...

10 hours ago, wealdstone said:

I have to disagree with you about it being a crap meeting, there was some excellent racing at times, and I thought Danny King was a deserved winner.
The junior racing was also very good considering their ages, and Neil Vatcher must be congratulated for the effort he puts into this level of racing.
The Veterans was obviously just a nostalgia thing, but part of history of our sport.
I do agree with you about the endless displays between heats, they were far to long.
I wish Dick Barrie hadn't kept speaking on the centre concrete for so long at a time, thus making it a rush for Kevin Moore to read out the results and times. Just one thing mate, when giving the times, can you keep your voice raised please, as many of us around where I was, and you know where, just couldn't catch them. Just a request please, thanks buddy.
I disagree with FinalBendThree, I was bloody frozen in the latter stages of the meeting.

But hey ho, whatever our differing thoughts, the season is underway, and I hope bags of money was made.  Have a good year, whoever you support. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

I have to disagree with you about it being a crap meeting, there was some excellent racing at times, and I thought Danny King was a deserved winner.
The junior racing was also very good considering their ages, and Neil Vatcher must be congratulated for the effort he puts into this level of racing.
The Veterans was obviously just a nostalgia thing, but part of history of our sport.
I do agree with you about the endless displays between heats, they were far to long.
I wish Dick Barrie hadn't kept speaking on the centre concrete for so long at a time, thus making it a rush for Kevin Moore to read out the results and times. Just one thing mate, when giving the times, can you keep your voice raised please, as many of us around where I was, and you know where, just couldn't catch them. Just a request please, thanks buddy.
I disagree with FinalBendThree, I was bloody frozen in the latter stages of the meeting.

But hey ho, whatever our differing thoughts, the season is underway, and I hope bags of money was made.  Have a good year, whoever you support. 

The lad in orange on the 250cc looked an excellent prospect, can't remember his name. Apparently he competes in multiple motorcycle sports and is good at them all, makes you sick :D

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

Re Dick Barrie,AKA Crescent Girl on here you obviously haven't been to Berwick lol.

45 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Re Dick Barrie,AKA Crescent Girl on here you obviously haven't been to Berwick lol.

I've known Dick for years, he's a good guy.
With regards to coming to Berwick, I've been twice from my Norfolk home, only to arrive for rain-off's both times.

Enjoy your season, and hope the Bandits lift some silver.

Sounds like the vast majority enjoyed themselves

A decent wedge raised for the charity 

A Witches winner

What's not to like :D