British Speedway Forum

8 hours ago, DazS said:

health and safety will love this, they can now add new rules to our lives! to keep us all safe obviously

The rules are already there to be followed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Petecc said:

The rules are already there to be followed. 

Daz must have an issue with h&s ?

2 hours ago, mikebaker said:

BSN provide an excellent service. But please get shot of Paul Bowen.

What a terrible thing to say.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mikebaker said:

i think its his fake over enthusiasm, needs to calm down a bit.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DazS said:

i think its his fake over enthusiasm, needs to calm down a bit.

Don't think it's fake, he's just very enthusiastic

• Like 1

BSN coverage excellent as usual, but please pay more attention to the scorecard. Tonight Nick Morris is supposedly riding at 1 for the Brummies!

23 hours ago, Dickie Head said:

BSN coverage excellent as usual, but please pay more attention to the scorecard. Tonight Nick Morris is supposedly riding at 1 for the Brummies!

Our website inputs direct from the referees race card. As the referee has to put Nick in the first box that is what displays. You will notice the guest appears in the heats as they should.

A formula we will look to change next year

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 10:32 AM, mikebaker said:

Hi Mike , thanks for tuning in! Sorry I'm not your cup of tea. I do know i can be a marmite kind of person and i can be excitable, mainly due to the passion i have for speedway and trying my bit to make speedy more theatrical to make a show and not forgetting i often tell crap jokes. But like every comedian some people hate it but more love it as i regularly get messages asking when I'm on. Despite weather you like me or not. I do have a great repour with a lot of the riders which usually equals some great interviews from the riders getting all the insights as a few have said they find it easy to talk to me. I hope you can warm to me in the future, you'll be glad to know I'm not on for a few weeks. Thanks again for supporting BSN 

Paul 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, piepower said:

Hi Mike , thanks for tuning in! Sorry I'm not your cup of tea. I do know i can be a marmite kind of person and i can be excitable, mainly due to the passion i have for speedway and trying my bit to make speedy more theatrical to make a show and not forgetting i often tell crap jokes. But like every comedian some people hate it but more love it as i regularly get messages asking when I'm on. Despite weather you like me or not. I do have a great repour with a lot of the riders which usually equals some great interviews from the riders getting all the insights as a few have said they find it easy to talk to me. I hope you can warm to me in the future, you'll be glad to know I'm not on for a few weeks. Thanks again for supporting BSN 

Paul 

Graceful post!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, piepower said:

Paul 

I think your presenting style is great and something we're very unlikely to see elsewhere. Keep up with the crap jokes, puts a smile on my face :t:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My only experience of BSN is the CLRC which I found expensive at £14.99, but I did enjoy the coverage.

I’m not sure who the gentleman was who joined him on commentary, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear/see Adam Roynon. I’m certain I watched a young Adam be shepherded around Ashfield by Shane Parker in a fine display of team riding around 18 years ago.

20 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

My only experience of BSN is the CLRC which I found expensive at £14.99, but I did enjoy the coverage.

I’m not sure who the gentleman was who joined him on commentary, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear/see Adam Roynon. I’m certain I watched a young Adam be shepherded around Ashfield by Shane Parker in a fine display of team riding around 18 years ago.

Its also amazing a good few years ago i watched a great final race at Arena Essex,i think it was the British under 21 championship final between Adam and  a certain mr Woffinden who won the race but i always felt Adam was the quicker rider in the final and was unlucky not to win.Its amazing how their paths have moved on,with Adam really being hampered by a string on injuries,but in that final at Arena there was nothing between them.

• Like 1