British Speedway Forum
iainb

Team Pedersen

Has anybody seen the adverts for Team Pedersen on their social feeds? What is it? It looks like it may be a documentary series on Discovery+ about Nicki Pedersen, but the ads are in Danish so I can't really tell. Does anybody know? Has anybody seen it? Is it available in the UK? Is it in English? Has it got subtitles? Is it any good?

From what I'm told it's real-tv, not a documentary. Guessing its about Nicki and his family, available on Discovery in Denmark, but not in Finland.

42 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

From what I'm told it's real-tv, not a documentary. Guessing its about Nicki and his family, available on Discovery in Denmark, but not in Finland.

What's real-tv? You'd think that Discovery, being the rights holders of the SGP & British League, would make it available to a wider market than Denmark ;)

Edited by iainb

39 minutes ago, iainb said:

What's real-tv? You'd think that Discovery, being the rights holders of the SGP & British League, would make it available to a wider market than Denmark ;)

Did not have the proper word for it, but its not a documentary. It follows Nickis family and what the daily life is like. Over here it's called "tosi-tv", hence my translation to real-tv.

Just now, f-s-p said:

Did not have the proper word for it, but its not a documentary. It follows Nickis family and what the daily life is like. Over here it's called "tosi-tv", hence my translation to real-tv.

got it, thanks... I think over here we call that a fly on the wall documentary. Interesting that he's managed to do his own, when it was a stated ambition of DSE to do a Drive to Survive style documentary for the SGP series and we've yet to hear about when that will air

Like a Danish version of Keeping up with the Kardashians :D

• Haha 2

If anyone knows when this is going to broadcast perhaps they could post on here.........................................................So I know when not to switch the tv on.:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Like a Danish version of Keeping up with the Kardashians :D

Who has the biggest arse, though?

7 minutes ago, chunky said:

Who has the biggest arse, though?

Well i think some would say there is none bigger than Nicki :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, iris123 said:

Well i think some would say there is none bigger than Nicki :rofl:

Funny, I was thinking that myself...

'Team Pedersen' consists of 10 episodes of 22 minutes duration. The program premieres on Kanal 5 and discovery+ on Thursday 9 February.

Kanal 5 at 1900

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

'Team Pedersen' consists of 10 episodes of 22 minutes duration. The program premieres on Kanal 5 and discovery+ on Thursday 9 February.

Kanal 5 at 1900

Thanks, will it be available to watch in the UK do you know?

Never a fan of his...saw enough of him in his half season at Cowley to confirm my opinion.

• Like 1