KK

zagar

musielak

Brennan

MPT

lidsey

blodorn

WHAT A LINE UP

Debatable when KK is in it! Too many riders I have no interest in for me apart from a few like JD, CH, NP and probably Tom Brennan. Shame there is no Emil or Basso, they definitely liven it up a bit! 

On 3/7/2023 at 7:08 PM, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Belle Vues lawyer been given a call from Mr Bitter (Lemon) :wink:

Bitter lemon? Haha. 

14 hours ago, MartinBSN said:

BSN were always streaming it, we just didn't tell you ;)

Have you been the head of marketing and advertising for UK Speedway over the past 40 years?  :D

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Debatable when KK is in it! Too many riders I have no interest in for me apart from a few like JD, CH, NP and probably Tom Brennan. Shame there is no Emil or Basso, they definitely liven it up a bit! 

I think for an early season individual that's a great line up. Having a track like that will certainly get good riders to come.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Think Ipswich would have benefited from Emil having a meeting under his belt before their first league fixture next week, but from a business point of view there no way Louis would let that happen. IMO they’ll want Emil’s first meeting here to be at Foxhall. 

• Like 2

On 3/8/2023 at 6:04 AM, Chrisdonnelly said:

Can’t see many turning up on a cold Monday night tbh. Never been a busy one 

Was the busiest night at the NSS last season.
I've got my ticket, can't wait it has been too long!

• Like 2

There should be no moaning about this meeting.

The promotion have booked loads of GP riders past and present and with luck.get a big crowd.    Rain stay away.

No doubt about it, it is a very good lineup. For sure there are good riders not included, but who would need to drop out to facilitate them is the problem.

Weather, it’s so changeable at the moment. It could be dry late afternoon/evening but what goes on during the day might be different.

I’m subscribing, should be a great meeting, we all know how good the BV track can be for racers and racing.

Anyone know what BSN are charging to stream individual premiership/championship meetings.?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

No doubt about it, it is a very good lineup. For sure there are good riders not included, but who would need to drop out to facilitate them is the problem.

Weather, it’s so changeable at the moment. It could be dry late afternoon/evening but what goes on during the day might be different.

I’m subscribing, should be a great meeting, we all know how good the BV track can be for racers and racing.

Anyone know what BSN are charging to stream individual premiership/championship meetings.?

Our usual meetings are the same as last year at £11.99

• Thanks 1

Just signed up and paid the 14.99 for the PCMT match on Monday, looking forward to it. Thank you for the stream.

I will be selecting various matches during the season to watch, haven't got the time to watch ALL the matches nor the spare cash for it so I will have to be selective.

me my brother and dad will be there, last year was a good meeting and a big crowd

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

What’s the weather like, forecast isn’t too good for later

Light rain overnight (also a fair amount of rain on Sat night). Still raining now. Odd shower for most of today then light rain returning around 6pm

Has to be a doubt here. Planned on doing this one and the Ipswich Peterborough meeting on Thursday but both look ropey weather wise.