British Speedway Forum
Ace no.5

Buying SGP tickets (Cardiff 2023)...

Hoping someone can help me. I'm buying tickets for someone for this event as a gift but I most likely won't be able to attend. When I go on to the "See Tickets" page to book, it seems that I have to set up an account with them and I will only be able to access my tickets that I buy through their app which will be linked to my account. It states that screenshots will not be accepted. I've tried to contact "See Tickets" but it seems they're only contactable if you have a booking reference, which I don't have yet! Does anyone have any advice/may have experienced this issue themselves? The only way I can see around it is to book and give my email address and password for the "See Tickets" app to the people I give the gift to...?

Edited by Ace no.5
Edited to add year.

4 hours ago, Ace no.5 said:

Hoping someone can help me. I'm buying tickets for someone for this event as a gift but I most likely won't be able to attend. When I go on to the "See Tickets" page to book, it seems that I have to set up an account with them and I will only be able to access my tickets that I buy through their app which will be linked to my account. It states that screenshots will not be accepted. I've tried to contact "See Tickets" but it seems they're only contactable if you have a booking reference, which I don't have yet! Does anyone have any advice/may have experienced this issue themselves? The only way I can see around it is to book and give my email address and password for the "See Tickets" app to the people I give the gift to...?

Can I share my Digital Ticket? (seetickets.com)

or print the tickets and give them as the gift?

23 hours ago, stevehone said:

or print the tickets and give them as the gift?

Last year see tickets t+c's said no print outs accepted 

Yeah it says printouts and screenshots will not be accepted. Doesn't make it simple but I guess more secure? Thanks for the replies!

I can't seem to find out how I book a specific block, it only asks for the category and it's giving me a block on the third bend when I want second bend (same category). Has anyone else faced this and managed to select what they wanted? 

3 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I can't seem to find out how I book a specific block, it only asks for the category and it's giving me a block on the third bend when I want second bend (same category). Has anyone else faced this and managed to select what they wanted? 

Use desktop site, not mobile site

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Noodles said:

Use desktop site, not mobile site

OK, will try that tomorrow, thanks. Just went via the desktop as suggested and yes, the block can then be selected - thanks for the advice and disappointing that's not made clear by see tickets. 

Edited by SPEEDY69
Updating

18 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

OK, will try that tomorrow, thanks. Just went via the desktop as suggested and yes, the block can then be selected - thanks for the advice and disappointing that's not made clear by see tickets. 

Glad you got it sorted.

Does anyone know if tickets will be available on the day?

yes i just turn up on day pay cash sit where i want :rofl:

That's what we do ;) Last year there were supposedly no tickets available on the day, I think that and the train strike contributed to the low crowd. Still got our tickets on the day. 

• Like 1

never going to be sold out especially after last year.

7 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

At least Cardiff City FC are away

And also no cricket and nothing on at the Castle.  i think there were events at all three last year.

Edited by Noodles