British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Ipswich vs Peterborough 23rd march

Panthers look very strong around Ipswich with question marks at reserve 

I think a lot of people are getting a bit hung up about Ipswich’s top two, rest of the team doesn’t excite me to be honest 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Think it’ll be a close meeting early season, Ipswich with a tight home win

I agree. It's a tough one to call, but like you, I think Ipswich will just edge it.

I think Ipswich will win this one but I'd expect a few falls.

Witches opening match V the Panthers last year was a poor 40-50 home defeat - they struggled against them at Foxhall all last season needing the super heat or whatever its called to secure the win in the summer - still think a narrow home win this time

Some of the Panthers team haven’t been able to get on track for a practice this year, therefore I expect an Ipswich win. The weather could come to the rescue though, the forecast is not brilliant.

20 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

I anticipate that there will be strong travelling support from Peterborough so regular weather reports during the day will be very welcome.

I’d expect a fair few neutrals will be traveling also. Sayfutdinov Pedersen and Doyle all in the one meeting mixing it is something we haven’t seen here in quite a while. I’ve quite a trek so will wait until Thursday morning to get a more accurate forecast as we know it can change on an hourly basis. 

• Like 1

There isn’t too much more rain forecast between now and Thursday evening. The problem is the amount we’ve already had in the last week or so. We’ve had more heavy rain again overnight and that is always problematic this time of year with little sun/heat to dry things out. Probably 50/50 at this stage but fingers crossed. 

Pedo is not too much of an issue nowadays ......

unless he's on gate 1 and take other 3 to the fence.

Or on gate 2 and trys to clamp rider off 1

Or on gate 3 when he tries to take rider off 4 to the fence. 

Or on gate 4 when he tries to clamp all 3 riders inside of him. 

Ok I see the issue here...

WARNING PEDERSEN

Actually i think his last 3 big crashes have been caused by one of the above :blink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

And Ipswich have Email at No 5, love it.

I anticipate that their will be strong travelling support from Peterborough so regular weather reports during the day will be very welcome.

Let's hope they're good at reading the situation & doesn't go straight to spam or in the trash. 

Could be a long long unread season for Ipswich if the correct punctuation isn't up to scratch.