British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Peterborough v Ippo 27/3

3 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Weather forecast for Monday is clear skies. Going to be a great night.

I don't mind paying £22 for the line-up we are getting.

good to see that

having seen many top sports stars in wide range of sports there is nothing quite like seeing the very best show off their skills, I do remember seeing Nicki P ride for Newcastle in his first ever season 98 at Owlerton - you could tell he was going to be good! last season I got to see Doyle at Owlerton and Foxhall and he is a top class rider too. The last time i saw Emil he was landing one on Nicholls in cardiff!

Edited by GeneralMelchett
spelling
  • Like 1

Thinking of coming over for this , just shows top riders get the fans in

With Thursdays  call off, I think there will be a very big ipswich support wanting to see Emils debut 

43 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Riss Hume and King get a meeting under their belts tonight for Redcar so that can only be a positive with Monday in mind. 

Not if any get injured.

Think I'll hold off for later in the season. I just can't get my head around £22

31 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Think I'll hold off for later in the season. I just can't get my head around £22

When you look at some Championship admissions, I would suggest £22 is very good value to watch some of the worlds best..

Whether both leagues' admission price points accurately reflect what is on offer is another debate, however, to watch top class riders in action I would say £22 isn't too far away from being VFM..

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Not if any get injured.

Can’t look at it like that otherwise you might as well shut up shop and not bother. 

• Like 2

Not expecting a win here, but as ever if we can keep it fairly tight for a chance of the bonus in the return leg then that’ll do. Doyle Emil and King should in theory score well enough here to keep it close. From the little I’ve seen, Rew might find the Showground to his liking too, looks to suit his style. 

I am expecting a Witches win,, we are supposed to be one of the best teams and the track should suit some most of our riders,,,, apart from our reserves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

Not if any get injured.

That's the spirit! 

:blink:

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

That's the spirit! 

Don't think he meant they'd end up dead :P

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

That's the spirit! 

Arch said it can only be positive.  I was just pointing out it could be negative. Obviously I don't want anyone hurt!

Edited by Noodles

15 - 75 with the Phantoms lucky to score their 15 :D

Fingers crossed I might be able to convince the other half to come to this, we're halfway there in the afternoon anyway.