British Speedway Forum
orion

Speedway Betting 2023

13 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Laguta over 15 for me.

He will get 6 rides and is the current world champion.

He won it in 2021 not last year.

I went Holder vs Laguta - Holder was +5 on the handicap also went Lewi Kerr to outscore Jorgensen. Can't say I faired so well with my Ipswich bets - had King -4 to beat Becker but no such luck thought Becker at Ipswich with three meetings in quick succession may struggle a little but he scored enough to make bet a loss. 

I know it's after betting  but done Holder plus 5 ...best  bet of the season thus far.

Looking at the head to heads on tonights SGP2 and I like Casper Henriksson to be ahead of Gustav Grahn at 11/10. Everything above evens is value I think as I have them valued almost equal, perhaps even a slight advantage to Henriksson

Belle Vue v Ipswich

Difficult one to call I think, yes Belle Vue will win the meeting but how close do Jason and Emil keep it? Jason 31 points from his 15 heats there last season, Emil hasn't seen the track for a little while, although thats hasn't slowed up anywhere else in the UK. Leaning towards backing Ipswich at +8, as i reckon Barker, King, Rew, Hume and Thompson can get 14 points between them, which should be enough to cover the H'Cap

Main bets will be Brennan -2 over Barker and Wright -2 over Rew, also Emil over 12, as I think he will have the full 6 rides this evening 

51 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Belle Vue v Ipswich

Difficult one to call I think, yes Belle Vue will win the meeting but how close do Jason and Emil keep it? Jason 31 points from his 15 heats there last season, Emil hasn't seen the track for a little while, although thats hasn't slowed up anywhere else in the UK. Leaning towards backing Ipswich at +8, as i reckon Barker, King, Rew, Hume and Thompson can get 14 points between them, which should be enough to cover the H'Cap

Main bets will be Brennan -2 over Barker and Wright -2 over Rew, also Emil over 12, as I think he will have the full 6 rides this evening 

Wright -2 over Rew, odds hove been slashed from 1.75 to 1.66. I got on it still @1.66. Best bet tonight i think. Main bet 

And Emil over 12 plus ex. Gambling on him having 6 rides.  I can see Ippo's middle order struggling tonight.

Edited by Bald Bloke

44 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wright -2 over Rew, odds hove been slashed from 1.75 to 1.66. I got on it still @1.66. Best bet tonight i think. Main bet 

And Emil over 12 plus ex. Gambling on him having 6 rides.  I can see Ippo's middle order struggling tonight.

What reasoning are you using to think Emil gets the tac sub ride and not Doyle ?

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

What reasoning are you using to think Emil gets the tac sub ride and not Doyle ?

The basis that in most races of the first half either Jason or Emil or Mulford are in each heat therefore it will remain reasonably close till heat 10 and therefore Emil will be out in Heat 11 with Jason

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Heathcote said:

The basis that in most races of the first half either Jason or Emil or Mulford are in each heat therefore it will remain reasonably close till heat 10 and therefore Emil will be out in Heat 11 with Jason

Or even heat 9 Doyle with Emil !! - you still may be ok.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Or even heat 9 Doyle with Emil !! - you still may be ok.

Well hadn't expected Ipswich to be 6 behind at heat 9, then again hadn't banked on Doyle being so poor and certainly hadn't expected Hawkins to be so heavily invested on the Emil under 12 market !!!

• Haha 1

Sheffield v Wolves

Think Sheffield are in pretty dominant form at home at this moment whilst Wolves have run Sheffield close in the past a few too many riders are hit and miss, and therefore i think Sheffield will run our 20 point winners, around 55-35, so will be backing Sheffield at -10, also feel Sheffield will get off to a decent start and will easily cover the -4 H'cap at heat 8.

Pretty certain Adam has returned to a little form and certainly has the gating prowess to pop out in front  coupe of times at least, therefore backing him to score more than 6. Also backing Musielak over 10, with this being the first leg and requiring as big as lead as possible i dont see how he doesnt get 5 rides tonight. The same goes for Sam Masters, as he will have 5 rides he should be good for over 8, especially being one of the more consistent wolves riders around Owlerton.

Will also back the Musielak -1 over Masters and Ellis -1 over Becker.

Kings Lynn v Belle Vue

I do feel with the absence of Brady that Kings Lynn could just nick this. Reckon Artem will be much better for last weeks experience and could now easily go through the programme unbeaten, as well as thinking that the other 6 stars are good enough to get 31 points between them. Although I think the value bet lies in taking Kings Lynn to be leading the meeting at heat 8.

Will be backing Artem to score over 11 and also Bewley to score over 14, with 6 rides guaranteed for Dan and possibly 7 if things go pear shaped for the Aces, will also back TJ with a -1 H'cap over Brennan.

Leicester v Ipswich

Again a very close meeting expected with Leicester just winning the meeting, maybe 47-43, am expecting Danny King to hit back with a slightly improved performance from monday night given that he is back at a track he knows well, so backing him to score over 6, also taking him with a +1 start to outscore Nick Morris. With Nick up against Jason and Emil at least twice and one of those times heat 13 when i cant see him getting a point then Danny possibly only needs to score 5/6 to come out a winner.

Keeping it simple tonight with a 15/8 Double

KING'S LYNN & LEICESTER To Win.

*Going by last seasons performances both Brennan and Blodorn were very poor around the AFA, BV are missing Kurtz tonight so I think a full strength KL are worth a bet.

*Ipswich are now being found out imo, King is now starting to fall back into normality, Leicester on the other hand are a team trending in the right direction with riders in form.

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Keeping it simple tonight with a 15/8 Double

KING'S LYNN & LEICESTER To Win.

*Going by last seasons performances both Brennan and Blodorn were very poor around the AFA, BV are missing Kurtz tonight so I think a full strength KL are worth a bet.

*Ipswich are now being found out imo, King is now starting to fall back into normality, Leicester on the other hand are a team trending in the right direction with riders in form.

Do you know why you cant add Sheffield to make that a treble, I tried but 365 wont allow the bet? 

You can have Sheffield and Leicester as a double as well as the double you listed but cant add Sheffield with the Stars/Lions??

1 minute ago, Heathcote said:

Do you know why you cant add Sheffield to make that a treble, I tried but 365 wont allow the bet? 

You can have Sheffield and Leicester as a double as well as the double you listed but cant add Sheffield with the Stars/Lions??

No idea sorry.