British Speedway Forum
orion

Speedway Betting 2023

17 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Normally a bit of value in the 1st matches of the Extraleague and Div 1( 4 matches today) but i can`t see anything with BET 365 that excites me to have a bet.

How would you value the reserves in the Torun - Czestochowa meeting? I think there might be a bit of value on Torun -6 but unsure how to rank Paluch and Bartkowiak vs Affelt and Lewandowski. 

7 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

How would you value the reserves in the Torun - Czestochowa meeting? I think there might be a bit of value on Torun -6 but unsure how to rank Paluch and Bartkowiak vs Affelt and Lewandowski. 

Pretty much equal i would say- Paluch is probably the most talented but hasn`t really kicked on like i thought he would. Lewandowski is good at home.- If Dudek and Przedpelski had started the season well i would have said that betting the -6 was a good bet, but from what i have seen they haven`t.

Edited by racers and royals

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Pretty much equal i would say- Paluch is probably the most talented but hasn`t really kicked on like i thought he would- If Dudek and Przedpelski had started the season well i would have said that betting the -6 was a good bet, but from what i have seen they haven`t.

Fair points, I even though I'm problably lower on Przedpelski than the consensus I think he and Dudek will be fine and regress so I think it's correct to be early here, would have guessed that the reserve pairs are fairly equal at Torun at least, agree Paluch the most talented but young of course but seem to do better at home than away from what I remember. Torun -6 is a bet for me. 

Hello!

What betting sites offer odds on speedway league meetings other than bet365?

Its really hard to find value in their odds and offering small amount of choices...

Polish bookmakers offer a wide range of choices and better odds, the trouble is they wont allow any bettors outside Poland...

Last year Stsbet(polish site) allowed bettors from other countries but they kicked out everyone this year, probably because they got destroyed by good bettors...:D

The question is do you know any betting sites offering as much choices as the polish ones or any other decent bookmakers?

19 hours ago, Dawkins20 said:

Hello!

Its really hard to find value in their odds and offering small amount of choices...

Polish bookmakers offer a wide range of choices and better odds, the trouble is they wont allow any bettors outside Poland...

Last year Stsbet(polish site) allowed bettors from other countries but they kicked out everyone this year, probably because they got destroyed by good bettors...:D

The question is do you know any betting sites offering as much choices as the polish ones or any other decent bookmakers?

The only other one i know is E Winner(Polish)

19 hours ago, Dawkins20 said:

Hello!

UNIBET normally offer some bets on Ekstraliga matches but I wouldn't recommend them.

STS bet we're offering odds on various meetings across Europe last season and I think they allow British customers to sign up and bet with them (Not sure on that though)

58 minutes ago, PTW said:

I thought sts bet were no more 

Literally just checked and you're right.

I wonder what happened to them?

Hi

has anybody got any comments on the +12 on Kosno this evening
thanks

susans1

Edited by johnbolly

Slim pickings for tonights meeting although I do fancy Wolves to win 49-41 so will take the -6 on offer at 365.

Bewley must pick up form soon I assume, so backing him at over 9, as apart from him and Brady I dont see any of the others Aces getting Heat 15, so Dan should be getting double figures from his 5 rides. Also taking him to outscore Masters with a +1 H'cap. A fair chance that Worrall and Masters will take points off each other, I somehow dont see Norrick getting in front of Bewley too often

Nothing for me tonight, Tempted by Bewley Over 9 but he hasn't started the season well so I'll sit this one out.

Handicap all depends on how Lidsey takes to Monmore, If he likes it then he'll get 7 rides and score a bucket load, If he doesn't like it then Wolves will cover the -6 with ease imo.

Harris in for Nicholls by the way.

Tough tonight. Nothing jumps out, but as i'm going to watch it, i'll have a small one just for a bit of interest on BV+6 tie @9.00 and Bewley ex 9 @ 5.50. 

Good Luck