British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Leicester vs Ipswich KOC 30th March

This is the one away track where Ipswich' reserves will go well at.

Witches pick up another win for me considering Riss & King also go well around Leicester.

i am tempted to make my first visit to leicester for this one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TTT said:

This is the one away track where Ipswich' reserves will go well at.

Witches pick up another win for me considering Riss & King also go well around Leicester.

Russ was poor last season when he visited leicester from what I can remember. But I maybe wrong. King is decent at Leicester along with Doyle and Joe Thomson ..it's gonna be close

13 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Russ was poor last season when he visited leicester from what I can remember. But I maybe wrong. King is decent at Leicester along with Doyle and Joe Thomson ..it's gonna be close

I think it was Riss who said he didn't like the Leicester track since they made changes to it but he did like it before. Though Leicester have made more changes to the track? Or is that just to improve the drainage? 

58 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think it was Riss who said he didn't like the Leicester track since they made changes to it but he did like it before. Though Leicester have made more changes to the track? Or is that just to improve the drainage? 

No change to the track size or shape for the start of the season. All the work has been in the in field putting in improved drainage with much bigger capacity.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, W9 Lion said:

No change to the track size or shape for the start of the season. All the work has been in the in field putting in improved drainage with much bigger capacity.

Have you not heard? You can change the dimensions of the track mid meeting now :D

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, iainb said:

Have you not heard? You can change the dimensions of the track mid meeting now :D

Only if the new Premiership CEO is on site though?!:cheers:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Only if the new Premiership CEO is on site though?!:cheers:

He is the only one allowed to carry the officially homologated chalk, which has been designed and patented by a former World Champ......:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Yes this is one of the innovations Phil Morris has brought in. The away team can play a "joker" at any stage in the match and move the white line out by up to 2 metres

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

I thought they had done something with the banking as well.

Weather not looking too good for today and tomorrow!

Its had alot of work with a motorway blade but that has had no impact on the shape or size.

12 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

i am tempted to make my first visit to leicester for this one.

They may as well call it off now. Wet n damp set in and I don't think any amount of drainage improvements will make much difference.

58 minutes ago, Big Al said:

They may as well call it off now. Wet n damp set in and I don't think any amount of drainage improvements will make much difference.

Wet n damp set in about a month ago, have we had a dry day since the end of Feb?