British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Wolves v Lynn 3/4

9 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Woeful from the top 3 of Klindt, KK and Pickering so far. 

Pickering is 5th in the averages, so can't really lump him in with the "top 3". 

If he can ride Armadale, there's no reason why he shouldn't do better at Wolves - that being said, he's only lost to Wolves top 5, who are all flying on their home track!

6 hours ago, cambpanther said:

No point in talking about nicholls signing full time. 28day contract maybe but thats it. Hes already agreed to a eurosport deal for prem meetings and GP and likely wont be able to get out of it.

Leicester have already tried to get Scott to change his mind but understandingly the TV work is good guaranteed income and he can still guest at Thursday tracks and Monday’s when no live TV meetings 

21 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Pickering is 5th in the averages, so can't really lump him in with the "top 3". 

If he can ride Armadale, there's no reason why he shouldn't do better at Wolves - that being said, he's only lost to Wolves top 5, who are all flying on their home track!

Yeah you definitely can. Just because of the quirk of averages has him lower than a few, he’s definitely one of Lynn’s top 3. Palm toft averaged 6.05 over last season, Pickering 6.82. Current GSA’s don’t give a true reflection of status in the team, just like Jakobsen isn’t a reserve either. 

37 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Woeful from the top 3 of Klindt, KK and Pickering so far. 

Poorer than the citizens of a Central African dictatorship.......

4 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

I give Kasprzak til May. 

It’s Kk and Lynn first meeting of the season give Kk a chance - I agree he’s frustrating but I’m sure there is better things to come 

Hahahaha all that money Lynn have spent on getting Klindt and KK over here from the continent and they should’ve just signed Scott nicholls 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Haza said:

It’s Kk and Lynn first meeting of the season give Kk a chance - I agree he’s frustrating but I’m sure there is better things to come 

He's finished. End of April before he's fired I reckon. 

I don't begrudge Scott having what is probable  to be  his last season as a rider  picking up a few  PL rides ,he has been a great servant to British s/way

Edited by FAST GATER
  • Like 3

Out of interest does Scott stay on the same premiership average for guesting all season if he doesn't get a team place

Early doors. Lynn won't be the only team to get well beaten at MG this year...

1 minute ago, bruno said:

Out of interest does Scott stay on the same premiership average for guesting all season if he doesn't get a team place

As far as I know, as he is no longer riding Premiership I believe his Championship average gets converted each time. I could be wrong though.

1 minute ago, TheSmiler said:

As far as I know, as he is no longer riding Premiership I believe his Championship average gets converted each time. I could be wrong though.

Ok thanks for that, I can't keep up with the rules these days