British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eric i

Rule changes

6 minutes ago, eric i said:

What are the rule changes for 2023 season? BSPA website seem to have 2022 rules.

They make them up as the season progresses.:blush:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

All new rules are highlighted every year.

Try the Speedway Control Bureau website. Scbgb.co.uk I think......

5 hours ago, lewy said:

...or change them to suit!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, StevePark said:

As can be seen, the 2023 regulations are there. And although the season has hardly started, the first "make-em-up-as-you-go-along" amendment has been published too. And all because the Peterborough track loves eating tyres more than any other track and this year more than in any other year.

29 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

As can be seen, the 2023 regulations are there. And although the season has hardly started, the first "make-em-up-as-you-go-along" amendment has been published too. And all because the Peterborough track loves eating tyres more than any other track and this year more than in any other year.

So is that confirmation that the mystery interval at Alwalton last Monday was due to riders expressing concerns about tyres?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, arnieg said:

So is that confirmation that the mystery interval at Alwalton last Monday was due to riders expressing concerns about tyres?

The heat 7 interval was too enable both teams to put on new tyres

On 4/4/2023 at 12:55 PM, lewy said:

On 4/4/2023 at 12:48 PM, eric i said:

What are the rule changes for 2023 season? BSPA website seem to have 2022 rules.

It depends who’s asking ….

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

It depends who’s asking ….

The rules have been there on the website for a month, so I don't see what the complaint is.

Edited by PotteringAround
  • Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 9:37 PM, PotteringAround said:

The rules have been there on the website for a month, so I don't see what the complaint is.

You obviously don’t keep up with what goes on in speedway. The saying ‘ rules are there to be broken ‘ come to mind.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

You obviously don’t keep up with what goes on in speedway. 

Quite the opposite.   Seems I'm the only one on this thread that keeps up with what goes on.

People moaning they don't know the rule changes , yet as I pointed out the rules have been available on the internet for over a month.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

Quite the opposite.   Seems I'm the only one on this thread that keeps up with what goes on.

People moaning they don't know the rule changes , yet as I pointed out the rules have been available on the internet for over a month.

Just because they are ‘available’ doesn’t mean they will be followed at all times by everybody.

2 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Just because they are ‘available’ doesn’t mean they will be followed at all times by everybody.

The (unjustified) whinging on this thread was that the OP didn't know the rule changes for 2023, as the website only had 2022 regulations.   

However the fact is that at the time of his posting (and for a month previously) the Regulations were on the website.  So his post was pointless.

Also if someone doesn't follow the regulations, they will be punished as set out in the regulations.   Touch the tapes, you'll be excluded etc etc.   As it ever was.  But people like to moan about nothing.

Edited by PotteringAround
  • Like 1