British Speedway Forum
Weeyin

Glasgow v Edinburgh , Easter Sunday

14 minutes ago, King Jamie said:

It's lucky Benjamin ignored the Roald Dahl rewriters. Cook could well have been referred to as "enormous".

Funnily enough at a meeting I was at last week a rider was referred to as  'solid scorer'. I turned to my friend and said "I think they mean fat"

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lewy said:

Supporters in glass houses,be care what you say lisa,there's a Poole rider that's under investigation apparently. 

IF and it is the biggest if you can get there Lewy what you are saying is true and is similar to what other posters are saying about Craig Cook (I am assuming that is what you mean) I wouldn't want them in the team. It would make me very very uncomfortable. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Also shouldn’t be aired across the forum as it’s not the place for it. In the past both have moved on. Just got to clowns behind a keyboard thinking they’re clever posting about it bet neither would say anything to him or have a clue what they’re on about apart from reading an article in a local rag.

It shouldnt be aired across the forum - are you for real? This 'clown' behind a keyboard thinks you must be looking in the mirror and referring to yourself.  He beat her up. It was reported in the local papers.  As far as I am aware there is no case out of libel on the local newspaper, now I wonder why?  There are consequences to actions and one of them in this instance is knowing what he did.  Theres loyalty to your team and theres blind loyalty.  I suggest you stick to the first!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Also shouldn’t be aired across the forum as it’s not the place for it. In the past both have moved on. Just got to clowns behind a keyboard thinking they’re clever posting about it bet neither would say anything to him or have a clue what they’re on about apart from reading an article in a local rag.

It was all over the local press at the time so it makes no difference if it’s on here it was common knowledge.

I won’t judge him based on that though what I will judge him on is the stupid twitter post he should known better to post.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Gazc said:

It was all over the local press at the time so it makes no difference if it’s on here it was common knowledge.

I won’t judge him based on that though what I will judge him on is the stupid twitter post he should known better to post.

Heat of the moment stuff on twitter and he should know better to stay off it right after a meeting. 

Just so happens now he’s on the other side certain individuals calling him out but never had an issue with him riding half the season last year for their side. 

Anyway bring on the next derby.

And to have the Edinburgh management applauding it in reply to his tweet... Not a good look.

I love the drama, and the punches etc... But tweets like that just make the rider and the club look stupid. Especially when management of said club agree with it... Craig's always been a bit of a nob anyway, but you need people like that in sport, to create the drama lol... (just please keep it safe)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

And to have the Edinburgh management applauding it in reply to his tweet... Not a good look.

I love the drama, and the punches etc... But tweets like that just make the rider and the club look stupid. Especially when management of said club agree with it... Craig's always been a bit of a nob anyway, but you need people like that in sport, to create the drama lol... (just please keep it safe)

Out of interest who of said management is applauding it? If it’s who I think you’re on about he’s definitely management or employed by the club.

Liam Rudden presents every home meeting at Armadale, it’s really not a good look for a prominent member of the match day team to be applauding such a stupid tweet whatever way you try and explain it away.

1FBFB717-EEF7-4772-B817-24FB8D8D3EB2.jpeg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Heat of the moment stuff on twitter and he should know better to stay off it right after a meeting. 

Just so happens now he’s on the other side certain individuals calling him out but never had an issue with him riding half the season last year for their side. 

Anyway bring on the next derby.

Too many Heat of the Moment stuff on Twitter from him over the years.IMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Blobby said:

Out of interest who of said management is applauding it? If it’s who I think you’re on about he’s definitely management or employed by the club.

Liam Rudden, my apologies if he is not employed by the club, as I thought he was? If not I shall remove my post out of respect, I do like Edinburgh... Now that my Diamonds have gone, I need to find a team to follow, and Edinburgh would be a good contender for that...

I can't post a screen shot of Liam's reply, but it's clapping emojis followed by laughing emojis. He should on the other hand be telling his rider to take his childish tweet down.

5 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Liam Rudden, my apologies if he is not employed by the club, as I thought he was? If not I shall remove my post out of respect, I do like Edinburgh... Now that my Diamonds have gone, I need to find a team to follow, and Edinburgh would be a good contender for that...

I can't post a screen shot of Liam's reply, but it's clapping emojis followed by laughing emojis. He should on the other hand be telling his rider to take his childish tweet down.

These tweets are making them all look very childish.

As I said If Cook had the issue he clearly has with Ben then why tweet it why not have it out with Ben at the time.

Think most of us know the answer to that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

These tweets are making them all look very childish.

As I said If Cook had the issue he clearly has with Ben then why tweet it why not have it out with Ben at the time.

Think most of us know the answer to that.

Reckon he needs a spoon full of concrete myself :D

49 minutes ago, Pep said:

It’s difficult to see what happens on turn 3 to leave Cook feeling so aggrieved with the end result two wrecked bikes (Basso & Bickley) but thankfully nobody seriously hurt.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYscJ6Xp/

You literally can't see either of the incidents on that video, so kind of pointless posting it.

Also didn't realise how bad the view is from there!

2 minutes ago, spt82 said:

You literally can't see either of the incidents on that video, so kind of pointless posting it.

Also didn't realise how bad the view is from there!

Do you not think it’s pretty clear what happens when Cook comes across Basso exiting turn 2??