British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Wolves KOC 1st Leg 10/4 12.00

There's no Prem meetings on Mon 8th May, hope they can fit in the fixture here, don't want the KO Cup to drag on till October as usual!

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

There's no Prem meetings on Mon 8th May, hope they can fit in the fixture here, don't want the KO Cup to drag on till October as usual!

Please let us have to use Bomber as a guest....:D

After the first leg display, the home attendance will be badly affected I fear.

Our team is based on Lidsey stepping up to 3rd heat leader. A spot he should be more than capable of.  To do that he must do better away from home, so our season hinges on him. If he doesn’t step upto the plate then belle Vue got 3 reserves in Lidsey, blodorn and the RS obviously. Brennan got me is a 2nd string now. 

last night though was hopefully a bad day at the office. I’ve not seen us that bad for a long time. 

thanks goes to rowe who I though battled hard.  And deffo put himself in the shop window for a permanent RS position 

13 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Maybe they could step in and ride the Jubilee Trophy final for whoever it is that doesn't want to stage it :D

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, iainb said:

Maybe they could step in and ride the Jubilee Trophy final for whoever it is that doesn't want to stage it :D

Maybe that is why the season is planned to be done by the end of September..

As it leaves 31 days in October to fit this prestigious event in... ;)

4 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Maybe that is why the season is planned to be done by the end of September..

As it leaves 31 days in October to fit this prestigious event in... ;)

A whole "guest" team... this could set a new precedent in Speedway :D

Belle Vue had better get their act together pretty quick, as they have three away meetings before meeting Peterborough at home on the 24th April. They could see themselves well adrift at the bottom of the table.

1 hour ago, BV66 said:

Belle Vue had better get their act together pretty quick, as they have three away meetings before meeting Peterborough at home on the 24th April. They could see themselves well adrift at the bottom of the table.

They only need to be 4th from bottom come play off time...

Then they can bring Lambo/#aceslegend back to retain their title so deservedly, and fairly, won last year...;):D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, iainb said:

A whole "guest" team... this could set a new precedent in Speedway :D

Phil could give a ruling on it....

Ticket refund system for Belle vue on Monday is awful , Glasgow on line ticket refunds are back in the bank the next day .

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Our team is based on Lidsey stepping up to 3rd heat leader. A spot he should be more than capable of.  To do that he must do better away from home, so our season hinges on him. If he doesn’t step upto the plate then belle Vue got 3 reserves in Lidsey, blodorn and the RS obviously. Brennan got me is a 2nd string now. 

last night though was hopefully a bad day at the office. I’ve not seen us that bad for a long time. 

thanks goes to rowe who I though battled hard.  And deffo put himself in the shop window for a permanent RS position 

Can’t see Lidsey being a heat leader he is same level as Brennan over here 

You had to break up a title winning side but you have lost Fricke(Lambert) Zagar and Etheridge and replaced with Bewley, Lidsey and Mulford … makes you much weaker 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Can’t see Lidsey being a heat leader he is same level as Brennan over here 

You had to break up a title winning side but you have lost Fricke(Lambert) Zagar and Etheridge and replaced with Bewley, Lidsey and Mulford … makes you much weaker 

Lidsey didn't have a good season in poland last year hopefully things will turn around for him.

Dan needs to find some form also

he has been a big disappointment in all the matches so far

This been rearranged for Bank Holiday Monday 8 May 12.00

x

Edited by B.V 72