British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v GLASGOW (BSN) April 15th - 7pm

1 hour ago, DSC67 said:

Tough start for The Bandits. Let's hope that the weather gods behave themselves and we can finally get the season started at Sheffield 

Sheffield started a couple of weeks ago.

• Haha 1

Ideally like to win this make the group safe and could be catching bandits cold in first home meeting. Realistically think 6-10 points defeat and securing the bonus is more likely result

Glasgow skipper Tom Brennan will lead the Tigers at Shielfield Park on Saturday.

He had been due to fly to the Czech Republic to represent Great Britain after tonight’s Ashfield encounter 

But the European Team Championship semi-final has been postponed and Brennan will be in stripes at Berwick when the tapes rise at 7pm.

Taken from Berwick website

Edited by Normski
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Normski said:

Glasgow skipper Tom Brennan will lead the Tigers at Shielfield Park on Saturday.

He had been due to fly to the Czech Republic to represent Great Britain after tonight’s Ashfield encounter 

But the European Team Championship semi-final has been postponed and Brennan will be in stripes at Berwick when the tapes rise at 7pm.

Even more points for Glasgow IMO

Might make the trip if the weather looks ok. I'll wait and see how the Bandits look tonight before making a prediction.

21 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Might make the trip if the weather looks ok. I'll wait and see how the Bandits look tonight before making a prediction.

No description available.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Ignore this.

According to that there will be just a Spittal of rain.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Normski said:

I wonder if Brennan will slot back into the number 5 position, or they'll not ruin everyone's programme by using him at 3?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I wonder if Brennan will slot back into the number 5 position, or they'll not ruin everyone's programme by using him at 3?

no they have to use the declared team can’t change it even thou tom now rides 

Any chance of this being streamed with early call off of the Redcar match... Please lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Any chance of this being streamed with early call off of the Redcar match... Please lol

Oh, and I'd just decided to stay at home and watch that because I have too many other things to do!

Looking forward to first live speedway fix of the season 

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Match now being streamed.

• Like 1