British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Stars v Wolves 13/4

29 minutes ago, KLFAN said:

Let’s stop the negativity about KK and applaud him for a fantastic meeting. Reminds me of when he scored a flawless 15pt max for Poland in The World Team Cup at KL a few years ago. I think he has literally turned the corner. Well done KK

Which corner? 1, 2, 3 or 4? 

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

If he can average 7.5 he's done his job. I'm not convinced even after that display. Time will tell.

He is on 5.6 at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Which corner? 1, 2, 3 or 4? 

He is on 5.6 at the moment. 

I  said if:unsure:

Krysztof Kasprzak - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 = 15

Different gravy this fella - #enigma 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, KLFAN said:

Let’s stop the negativity about KK and applaud him for a fantastic meeting. Reminds me of when he scored a flawless 15pt max for Poland in The World Team Cup at KL a few years ago. I think he has literally turned the corner. Well done KK

This could already be his season highlight. Expect him gone by June. :blink: 

• Like 2

Kasprzak was sublime tonight. Fast and smooth from the gate, he was never headed after the second bend and won his races at a canter. Would have been interesting if he'd missed the gate to see how hard he tried to pass. For all the carpeting he received last week he deserves absolute praise for tonight.

Thought Wolves were poor and we really should have hit 50+. There are still inconsistencies and teething troubles to sort out in the Lynn ranks which were clear to see tonight, get those ironed out and those team should be competitive against most sides home and away. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Kasprzak was sublime tonight. Fast and smooth from the gate, he was never headed after the second bend and won his races at a canter. Would have been interesting if he'd missed the gate to see how hard he tried to pass. For all the carpeting he received last week he deserves absolute praise for tonight.

Thought Wolves were poor and we really should have hit 50+. There are still inconsistencies and teething troubles to sort out in the Lynn ranks which were clear to see tonight, get those ironed out and those team should be competitive against most sides home and away. 

I'll hold my hands up. I watched both his meetings before this one. He was dreadful. Rolling off the throttle into the first turn. I hope he can average 7+, for Lynn's sake. They paid £20k+ to bring him over. Lets see how he goes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Flappy said:

Was Lindgren there tonight in the pits?

Not that I saw.

7 hours ago, Flappy said:

Was Lindgren there tonight in the pits?

No was riding in Poland last night against Lublin 

5 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

No was riding in Poland last night against Lublin 

Against Lublin?  Lindgren rides for Lublin this year doesn't he?

Credit where credit is due KK was pure class last night.But I won't get too excited until we see what he does in the next 4-5 matches.He was so much quicker than anyone else in all his races last night.

The rest of the team looked pretty rusty imo.They all need to improve,I didn't realise Jorgensen had scored 8 from 4 so he done his job I suppose.But I definitely expect more from Klindt,Toft and Jakobsen.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Col said:

Against Lublin?  Lindgren rides for Lublin this year doesn't he?

Whichever ever team he was in Poland last night 

9 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Wolves poor  ...in what areas????...

30 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Wolves poor  ...in what areas????...

Schlein 4+1, Cook 1+1. 

You wont make the play offs

I think last night sums up what the wolves team is up to this season. Toughest team to beat at home but away from monmore there going to struggle. Still think they are going to decent season though..