British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v EDINBURGH (BSN Series) SATURDAY, APRIL 22nd

2 hours ago, Normski said:

To be honest Norman you`ve been 38 for the last 25 years.;)

7 minutes ago, screm said:

To be honest Norman you`ve been 38 for the last 25 years.;)

27 years come August :D

1 hour ago, col69 said:

berwick could and will win this group

I'm pretty sure that won't happen, all Berwick can do is score as many points as possible at Glasgow & hope other results go their way imo

5 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I'm pretty sure that won't happen, all Berwick can do is score as many points as possible at Glasgow & hope other results go their way imo

Col69 is always right behind the lads.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Col69 is always right behind the lads.

As Berwick fans should be, I personally would love Glasgow to lose, but can't see it at all!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

As Berwick fans should be, I personally would love Glasgow to lose, but can't see it at all!

wel wel wel just watch the lads go go go

2 hours ago, spt82 said:

Double figures in 3 out of 4 matches, it's hardly a disastrous start to the season!:blink:

I don’t think I said anything about having a disastrous start to the season. I said I’d hoped he’d get back to his pre-2020 form. Or even his 2020 form when he ended the season with a 10+ average. He has the ability, in my opinion, over the last couple of years, something seems to have got in the way. Bike preparation? Illness? Temperament? Who knows? But, in this weakened league, I think he should be better. His spat with Basso was unnecessary - not knocking him off the bike, but the ill judged Twitter comments. 

10 hours ago, Neila said:

Young Luke sounds very much like his dad Frank trying to get round Wolverhampton and belle Vue many years ago !!

Young Luke's potential & talent is quite evident. I believe that if he can stay injury free then he will soon start banging in the points. As a mater of interest can somebody tell me who owns his contract?  

6 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Young Luke's potential & talent is quite evident. I believe that if he can stay injury free then he will soon start banging in the points. As a mater of interest can somebody tell me who owns his contract?  

Oxford, l would imagine

9 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Could be wrong but thought I'd saw somewhere was signed to wolves?

22 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Too busy crying on twitter to sort his equipment out

I'm not on twitter but I get what your saying.. A rider of his experience should have at least a 9 point average & that's average he should be looking at 9.5 to 10 really just like back in the day Tom & Joe Owen Steve wilcock Lou sansom etc had with ease 

13 hours ago, Gambo95 said:

Nathan has info on his injury on his Facebook page.

And for those of us who don't have him on Facebook... What's the update? 

4 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

And for those of us who don't have him on Facebook... What's the update? 

read the website lol