British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Lynn v Sheffield 24/04/23

9 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Thought Buster owned/had a big stake in Kings Lynn FC ? 

Thought he sold it ages ago. 

12 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Thought Buster owned/had a big stake in Kings Lynn FC ? 

He sold it in 2016.

4 hours ago, tellboy said:

I was willing to give them the benefit of doubt to start with re Lambert tonight,as there really wasn't anyone available at the time.But as soon as the Wolves match was off they should of been on the phone to the riders in that match who could have covered for Pickering.I am pissed off as it seems they have sat on their arses and done bugger all.One of those riders would have done it I'm sure as they were all set to do a meeting anyway.

2 things wrong in your statement lynnboy,whenever have you ever done any hard work:D

And have you really been going 40 years,you don't look a day over 25:lol::wink:

Not sticking up for Buster, but I guess he booked Lambert before the other meeting was called. But changing his mind today would of showed shomething. Keeping the momentum as Dale said lol

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not sticking up for Buster, but I guess he booked Lambert before the other meeting was called. But changing his mind today would of showed shomething. Keeping the momentum as Dale said lol

I don't blame Buster,a lot of this lies with Allitt imo.As many have noticed Buster takes more of a back seat these days.Things started changing at Lynn when Allitt became involved.

In years gone by Buster wouldn't have thought twice about getting someone else in once they become available.Allitt now has more influence hence why there hasn't been a change tonight.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I don't blame Buster,a lot of this lies with Allitt imo.As many have noticed Buster takes more of a back seat these days.Things started changing at Lynn when Allitt became involved.

In years gone by Buster wouldn't have thought twice about getting someone else in once they become available.Allitt now has more influence hence why there hasn't been a change tonight.

Your probably right there Tel. I know Buster is slowly taking more of a back seat these days.. I’ll be saving 50 quid tonight by watching the BV meeting on BSN with my case of Stella for a tenner.

How Klindt even kept his place after his little showing at the end of last season I'll never know... he desperately needs to go and he needs to go now!! Alex and Dale need to do something 

Awful. 

Massive improvement needed but I'm not convinced this team has it in it to be much better. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Awful. 

Massive improvement needed but I'm not convinced this team has it in it to be much better. 

It’s 24th April season only just beginning if your right it’s going to be a long hard season of frustration and failure.

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Awful. 

The solid team would have worked after covid as all teams were missing the foreign stars but now the league is much stronger it’s much less effective.  This is the third year running the lynn team has been poor and still the same faces are there. 

• Like 2

I didn’t go.I had it 40-50 before Lawson. Was guesting. 

21 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

The solid team would have worked after covid as all teams were missing the foreign stars but now the league is much stronger it’s much less effective.  This is the third year running the lynn team has been poor and still the same faces are there. 

What do you expect with that tw** Chapman in charge

14 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

3rd??

Only been top 4 twice since 2014. Considering it's a small league it's been appalling, not poor. 

• Like 1