British Speedway Forum

Av the one off meeting at Kings Lynn in November.....deja vu! :D

Edited by lbw

I know wot Del Boy would say....."Luvvly Jub-i-lee" :rofl:

Edited by lbw

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

But it’s not the team who qualified for the final last year skidder is it ,so you can surely see how it’s becoming a farce.

It's an extra meeting for those that go for the racing. The only unfortunate thing with the Friday date means I shall miss my first home meeting this season!:cry:

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It's an extra meeting for those that go for the racing. The only unfortunate thing with the Friday date means I shall miss my first home meeting this season!:cry:

Skidder1  So it's totally wrong that this meeting is called the  "Jubilee Cup final"  An absolute disrespectful disgrace.

6 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Skidder1  So it's totally wrong that this meeting is called the  "Jubilee Cup final"  An absolute disrespectful disgrace.

Call it 'the Cup for all Seasons'!:D

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

The “No one cares cup” 

The “We forgot about whatever this is cup” 

12 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

It is. But a pretty half-assed one at that. End of season meetings used to be a spectacle and offer something a bit different. This is a challenge match featuring opposing riders you’ve already been over exposed to during the season. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

But it’s not the team who qualified for the final last year skidder is it ,so you can surely see how it’s becoming a farce.

At least Brian Rix would feel right at home helping to run BSPL style speedway.

2 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Poole sheep will pay their money then spend all winter gloating.

Ok armchair 

If I were the Leicester management,I would be inclined to say to Poole,take the bloody trophy,we can't raise a competitive team,and to be honest,we don't give a monkey's about it.

19 hours ago, lbw said:

Send this competition to Room 101 ! :D

... Send it to the Tower!