Rob B

Belle Vue v Leicester 1 May 12:00

40 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Ive heard it's fricke but I'm not sure

Different to what I heard…

• Like 2

Just now, Flappy said:

Agree having him been a panther recently 

Yeah... feeling your pain a bit this season. It's a sign of the times with the trouble the sport is in but he's become a bit of a joke within Speedway and it ain't particularly funny when your team ain't winning

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Agree having him been a panther recently 

its a shame he has become the of British speedway:rofl:

11 hours ago, iainb said:

Maybe because the online ticketing system doesn't seem to be working (for me) anymore... I've tried to buy a ticket for this and the PCMT and wasn't able to either time. Don't know if there's a wider problem or whether it's just me. Never had a problem before this season

Worked ok for me when I booked Sunday night , quite a few in Blocks F and G on the day.

• Like 1

Surely if it's an 8 pointer that is coming in,it can only be for Fricke atm.He is the only one over an 8 average.With the team average above the 39pts.Maybe when Allen gets a new average it has to go to around 3.4pts to get an 8 pointer in.

Or is there 2 changes?

46 minutes ago, iainb said:

Yeah... feeling your pain a bit this season. It's a sign of the times with the trouble the sport is in but he's become a bit of a joke within Speedway and it ain't particularly funny when your team ain't winning

Bomber cannot be far off qualifying for a Testimonial at every track in Britain given he's rode for everyone for so long.. . :D

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, mikebv said:

Bomber cannot be far off qualifying for a Testimonial at every track in Britain given he's rode for everyone for so long.. . :D

Riding non stop , must be building up his pension fund.

• Like 1

Cracking ride from Harris to win heat 10 from Blodorn and Bewley, also Kurtz  gives  Fricke a big shove to win heat 15!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

A good win but a bit of a bore fest today. 

decent crowd actually. 

First visit this season, home by 8.00, (London), great day. Sitting in the Grandstand watching Dan, Brady, Max and the others blasting past is such a thrill, don’t take it for granted.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Cracking ride from Harris to win heat 10 from Blodorn and Bewley, also Kurtz  gives  Fricke a big shove to win heat 15!

Mark did mention that in the Craven suite afterwards. His heart was in his mouth being Manager of the Australian team who have an international match against Poland this week and both of them are in his team. Didn’t get much sympathy from the assembled fans.

i was on the 3rd bend and frick was lucky to stay on could of easily put it down.

23 minutes ago, DazS said:

i was on the 3rd bend and frick was lucky to stay on could of easily put it down.

And why would he have done that at high speed.
Fricke has done similar plenty of times in his years at NSS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, tellboy said:

Surely if it's an 8 pointer that is coming in, it can only be for Fricke atm. He is the only one over an 8 average. With the team average above the 39pts. Maybe when Allen gets a new average it has to go to around 3.4pts to get an 8 pointer in.

Or is there 2 changes?

Allen's average can't go below 4.00. Personally I'd be surprised if Leicester dropped a rider so early in the season, unless they know he's got a place lined up elsewhere (Peterborough?)

• Like 2